Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] whitelist app

george234145
(@george234145)
New Member Customer

How old are you?: 16

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: to have a serious roleplay experience, better the community, and have fun all around.

Do you have a working microphone?:yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I have been admin for a long time on a server that was shut down and moderator on a semi roleplay server which has given me experience on countless servers

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: I was an elite SEAL team member who was in and out of the military doing various attacks and tours. However on my latest tour we were ambushed by a group of almost rabid afghan warriors. They where everywhere in trees, holes and even bushes. The weird thing was instead of weapons they were biting us. Each soldier bitten got worse and worse until they turned into zombies. eventually i was the last one alive with only my trusty maple strike equipped with a silencer and military drum along with a chevron scope.

Steam profile URL   http://steamcommunity.com/id/ dfgetge

Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2018 7:06 am
agent320
(@agent320)
Eminent Member Customer

Dont we have enough ex military members?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2018 2:08 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2018 1:37 am
Share: