Notifications
Clear all

(Desire MeMeZ) Application for whitelist

Desire MeMeZ
(@desires-boyfriend)
Eminent Member Customer

The whitelist server is only for people who are passionate and mature about roleplaying.

Please make sure you have read and understand the rules before applying.

Feel free to copy and paste these questions in your application post.

How old are you?: I am 13 almost 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: I speak english only

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: To Make my character feel more real

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My character is 32 His Name Sayler (Desire) Bergio He is a Spec Ops Personnel He Helps people in the apocalypse and feeds his family.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198313479919/

Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 8:57 pm
Desire MeMeZ
(@desires-boyfriend)
Eminent Member Customer

Why I want to join the community Because I have enjoyed nylex's servers for about 3 months And i feel very happy playing his  your servers and hope to enjoy a better roleplaying experience!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 9:22 pm
Desire MeMeZ
(@desires-boyfriend)
Eminent Member Customer

More detailed background My character  Sayler's children were named Felix & Antonio His favorite thing to do before the infection was to Help others in the world. His favorite food is bacon! 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 9:30 pm
Desire MeMeZ
(@desires-boyfriend)
Eminent Member Customer

When The Infection  came up his family was murdered by the horde when he was watching so he shot the horde down bandits came after him and now he spends his days planning on revenge

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 10:03 pm
Desire MeMeZ
(@desires-boyfriend)
Eminent Member Customer

76561198313479919/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 2:20 am
Desire MeMeZ
(@desires-boyfriend)
Eminent Member Customer

STEAM_0:1:176607095 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 2:24 am
Desire MeMeZ
(@desires-boyfriend)
Eminent Member Customer

His Brother Nikoli Kuznetsov Made it with him in the apocalypse and now they Take out bandits and save the people who once were safe

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 3:06 am
sydranexus
(@sydranexus)
Active Member Customer

Nice

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 3:10 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

I'd like to see a bit more story.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 3:11 am
Desire MeMeZ reacted
Desire MeMeZ
(@desires-boyfriend)
Eminent Member Customer

Before the outbreak Nikoli Kuznetsov Saylers brother were never in contact but knew where each other lived so Sayler made the Long journey through the horde So sayler Shot through the Horde with his skills from being a spec op he took out bandits by leaving them in the dust With the Horde

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 3:25 am
Desire MeMeZ reacted
Desire MeMeZ
(@desires-boyfriend)
Eminent Member Customer

Why I want to join the community Because I have enjoyed nylex's servers for about 3 months And i feel very happy playing his  your servers and hope to enjoy a better roleplaying experience! More detailed background My character  Sayler's children were named Felix & Antonio His favorite thing to do before the infection was to Help others in the world. His favorite food is bacon! When The Infection  came up his family was murdered by the horde when he was watching so he shot the horde down bandits came after him and now he spends his days planning on revenge His Brother Nikoli Kuznetsov Made it with him in the apocalypse and now they Take out bandits and save the people who once were safe Before the outbreak Nikoli Kuznetsov Saylers brother were never in contact but knew where each other lived so Sayler made the Long journey through the horde So sayler Shot through the Horde with his skills from being a spec op he took out bandits by leaving them in the dust With the Horde

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 4:04 am
diggydoggy reacted
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

good job adding more to your story Thumbs up

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 4:13 am
Share: