Notifications
Clear all

Bassfromhell's application for whitelist

Bassfromhell
(@bassfromhell)
Eminent Member Customer

Hi am 13 soon 14 am from croatia but i speak english super good am the best in class i hope i will get accepted i really wana play on a real rp server i played butleg rp but it got boring after i got KOSed like 100 times well now my character name jack last name smithers he is 20 years old he wasen't good in school but he loved to steal and craft stuff he started stealing little stuff and slowly started stealing bigger stuff but once he got shot while stealing and ended up in a coma after 5 years he woke up and didnt see any thing he couldent walk he called for help after seeing that he is in a hospital he called and called but no one answered after 1 day he could finally walk he got up and saw a street filled with people sleeping he didnt know what was happeninig he walked out and got jumped by a person he found the first thing he found and kill him out of self defence he was shocked he didnt know what do until he relased those are zombies he said to him self "i will survive"

I hope i get in on the whitelist p.s am friends with rawr he made me his slave xD if i dont get accepted no big deal i will be a little sad but life is life

Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 9:07 pm
Bassfromhell
(@bassfromhell)
Eminent Member Customer

I have over 767 h of unturned half wich is RPing

I would love to join the whitelist so i dont let down my bravo squad in rawrs army!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 10:43 pm
Bassfromhell
(@bassfromhell)
Eminent Member Customer

And i have a mic and my steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=84606523&token=GpL2vfZp

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 11:03 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Cool and nice fun guy! It would lots more fun if he got accepted!

-Cody

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 5:44 am
Bassfromhell
(@bassfromhell)
Eminent Member Customer

Thank you, am getting more and more scared that i wont get accepted D:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 5:47 am
Share: