Notifications
Clear all

Ferd's App for whitelist

ploitering
(@ploitering)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 12

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, I was born in the USA, And grew up learning english and had a tutor for chinese

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I think the whitelist would be better for everyone and me in the sense that it would eliminate KOSers, and also people that enjoy roleplay can have a better time because they would get to play with more creative roleplayers.

Do you have a working microphone?: I have a nice $20 one from neewer( NW-800)

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I used to play springs RP alot and i switched to your servers because i saw ur vids and I think your servers are great. I have been playing your server for a while, joining different people's groups and making friends such as Mr.Rawr, DeltaLeaf, Opti, etc.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Active ground troop drafted into the army, former public speaker, helping kill zombies and find vaccines in risky places to further advance the awareness and safety of the people. Securing outposts and building shelter for those in need.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ferdsteamyt/  

Discord: Ferd#1903

IGN: Ferd

Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 9:17 pm
MrRawr reacted
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

100% Good Job

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2017 9:25 pm
ploitering
(@ploitering)
Active Member Customer

Thanks for the positive feedback, I enjoyed your's too! 🙂 Also I forgot to mention my backstory is not a normal ground troop, but a WW2 ground troop.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 9:27 pm
Share: