Notifications
Clear all

Dra9onmaster27's Whitelist Application

Page 1 / 2
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Hello! this is my application to join the whitelisted servers! so, here's the question list!

How old are you? I am currently 14 years old, and I personally think I am a very mature person.

Are you somewhat Fluent in speaking English? That is all I've ever known and most likely will ever know! So yes, I am very fluent in it.

Why do you want to join the Whitelisted Roleplay community? first things first, I just want to say I quit playing on these servers about 6 months ago due to KOS, so I just want to have a hardcore RP experience with my friends, (Mr.Rawr and Opti).

Do you have a working microphone? Yes, I have a very functional microphone with 2 spares.

Have you had any Previous Roleplay experience? Yes, I have a bunch! I played on overgrown 3+ for about 4 months before I quit, and I played with my group on a RP server for 4 months after I quit. Then, I became an admin on a RP server for a month, and now I own a RP server for the last 3 months! I also play Dungeons and Dragons, and that is a very good RP game! Also, for about 2 weeks in my server we did character RP so I'm used to it! So, as you can see, I have had lots of RP experience!

Character Background- My characters name is going to Carson, with the nickname of "Dragon"! I worked in the Marines as a Airborne unit, and that's where I learned to shoot. When I got back from the sandbox (Vietnam) I became a Apocalypse Preparer and Always had food and guns. When the apocalypse broke out I was unfortunately on a trip to Czech Republic so I was very far away from all my resources back at Home. This is my backstory, if you would like more just tell me and ill give you ALOT more

Steam Profile URL-  (no one is responding on what a steam URL is, and lots of other people of confused to... so I'm putting my steam64, please tell me if you need anything else) 76561198259132014

Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 10:55 pm
Dra9on_27 reacted
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)

It wont let me edit, so here is my Steam URL, sorry for the Inconvenience- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198259132014  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 11:08 pm
Dra9on_27 reacted
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

I vote no. The one time I attempted to roleplay with this person he logged off and didn't come back.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 1:23 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

As a military veteran myself I feel the need to point out that the term sandbox refers to Iraq not Vietnam. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 1:35 am
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Raven no offense but that is a little harsh. Maybe he was forced to get off, or had to because of an emergency.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 1:39 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

Nope, he is on my friends list and he went into another game.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 2:03 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

sorry to say but after seeing some of the immature and failRP situations you've been involved in I'll have to say no too :/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 2:18 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)

Excuse me, I quit the servers and I never failedRP, Raven is just salty because I was yelling at him for banning Pike and Mr.Rawr. I truly think this is unfair, and that Raven being salty shouldn't affect my goals. I quit the server because I got admin position on another server, and now I run my own. That being said, I'm not immature and I have never FailedRP. One person shouldn't decide what happens to me or not.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 2:45 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)

And one more thing to point out- It seems like Raven only responded on mine and maybe a few others. I get it he hates me, but that's taking it too far

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 3:04 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

Seeing as this guy hasn't been playing on these servers for a long time, and with taking what has been said about FailRP, isn't there a smudge of a chance this guy got better in Roleplaying? Come on the stuff he just noted down about other experiences seems more legit than most. But hey that's my perspective.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 3:07 am
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

GOOD JOB LET HIM JOIN GREAT RPER

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 4:14 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)

And when you said I disconnected, I Told you over steam that I had to go, and I was gone for about an hour. When I got back on you couldn't RP with me because you where dealing with KOS. Please, stop lying, you seem to be doing it very often nowadays. I'm sorry to say this, but really, stop trying to ruin things for people.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 4:42 am
Desire MeMeZ
(@desires-boyfriend)
Eminent Member Customer

I would Revise this post because this man is obviously a Diehard roleplayer

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 5:28 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Hello, I don't know what happened with you and even in that scenario but dragon is a good roleplayer, I've seen it and heard of it by others. He's mature for his age and I'm sure he had a reason to log off while Role-playing, sometimes when I got bored from unturned I close it and chill with some casual csgo/Dota nothing wrong with that. It's just games meant for entertainment

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 8:45 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Hello, I don't know what happened with you and raven in that scenario but dragon is a good roleplayer, I've seen it and heard of it by others. He's mature for his age and I'm sure he had a reason to log off while Role-playing, sometimes when I got bored from unturned I close it and chill with some casual csgo/Dota nothing wrong with that. It's just games meant for entertainment

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 8:45 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: