Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Pugish Whitelist Application

Pugish
(@pugish)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 14 

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes I'm Fluent in English and Spanish 

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: The reason i want to join the whitelisted community is because i always love the idea of pretending to be another person or in some case even your self , another thing that i like is the the action and adrenaline going through your mind and thinking that if you die you die so you always have to stay on your toes 

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes , A Blue Snowball 

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes , One of the role-play experience is on a different game call "G-Mod" There a "Game mode"  called santos Rp Which is a highly serious thing to play mostly maturer people play it. , Also i have experience with Military Rp Which is in the same game 

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My name is (PVT)John Adams ,and I'm here to tell about how i got in to this mess , Im in the American Army i was there with my troops i was help with the civil war that was happening at the time , when the outbreak broke out hundreds of zombies just came and attacked the camp we were in ,we defend the camp with all we had but every one died but me and all i had was a Pistol with 3 clips and 5 in the chamber , and as my primary i have a A simple rifle with a scope and only had a few clips ,all had had left was 2 MRE's and a car with little gas ,after that i just keep roaming trying to find more survivors to help. 

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pugish/  

Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 8:54 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Wait what, civil war? Bruh that was in like 1890s are you Gandalf the grey of the server? Nice application  otherwise. Also question for nylex, what happens if you die in whitelisted? O.o

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2017 9:03 pm
Pugish
(@pugish)
Active Member Customer

Thanks Mr.Rawr I Appreciate it : )

~Pugish :3

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 2:11 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin