Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] NEW application by Cody

Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Hello, I am redoing my application because I was way too excited and made my previous application very messy and I left out a ton. So I'm starting over.

Hello my name is Cody and I am 13 years old but I turn 14 in July, and I am very mature for my age. I was born in America so yes I am very fluent in English. Some backround info on me, I'm a Boy Scout and I have been playing unturned for 6 months and I have been on the regular servers for about 100 hours. I would like to join the whitelisted servers because I love doing survival roleplays. My friends and I often do some random zombie roleplays on other servers and we are currently working on recording one and putting it on YouTube. Also, the regular servers are also sort of out of control, there is so much KOS that it would be nice just to play on a server where the no KOS rule is more enforced and monitored. I also think that it would be a fun experience for me to meet new people. My current computer (working on buying new one) doesn't have an external microphone but it does have one built in so I can still talk to others while playing unturned. And as I said before I have tons of roleplaying experience, I roleplay on the russia rp server and me and my friends rp all the time on a server I'm admin on. I'm also a very experienced actor so I know how to act and roleplay. I am also friends with many already accepted whitelisted players which include Mr.Rawr, delta and Eulestein12.

Character backround:

My character would be a survivalist called Cody Anderson and he is 43 years old. My character would start off by living in the woods for about 3 weeks after the outbreak. Since he was totally cut off from the world, he has no idea what is going on. My character is a nice guy but will quickly stand up for the people he cares about and he is not afraid to back down from a challenge. 

He was in the military as a special ops sniper until he was wounded in battle and retired. Since all of his family had died from cancer he was all on his own. He adopted a hunting dog and moved into a cabin in the hills on Russia (using Russia as example map). He spends the next 7 years there. But he goes into town every month to collect food and extra supplies. 

3 weeks after outbreak: Cody and his dog Jack go into Moscow. On the way there, Cody notices that he doesn't see any people. This confuses and troubles Cody. Once he reaches Moscow he notices that is looks like a ghost town. All the electricity is off and he doesn't see any signs of life. So Cody steps out of the car along with his dog and pulls out his lee enfield. They slowly walk around a corner and see a person at the other end who is kneeling by something. He calls out hello. No answer. He calls out again a little louder and walks closer. No answer. Now he reaches his arm out and touches the persons shoulder. The man whips around whipping blood all across Cody! Cody jumps back and aims his rifle. CRACK! All he heard next was the fluttering of escaping birds. Cody is in shock. He wonders what had happened to the man. As he looked at the man, he pulled him over to see what he was kneeling over. Cody jumped back in disgust! It was a woman, half eaten.

Cody looked up and heard the shuffling of feet. Oh my god! He thought! There was a horde of these strange flesh eating people. They must have heard the gunshot! 

Cody started firing at the horde. On instinct his dog leapt into the fray. "NO!!" Cody shouted, but it was too late, Jack was bit. Cody went into a rage, shooting at the people. Once enough we're dead he picked up jack and ran for his car. "No no no no no no! Come on Jack stay with me" Cody said. Once they got back to the cabin he treated Jacks wounds but with no avail. Cody started crying with Jack in his arms. Jack stirred. Cody looked at him with hope, but there was something wrong. Jacks eyes were red. Jack started to struggle and tried to bite Cody. Cody realized what he had to do. With his head down and crying, he slowly put his best friend to sleep. 

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198363884967/

Discord: CodySaurus#5418

Thank you and have a good day.

(P.S. Please try to get back to me as soon as possible) 😄

Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 8:31 pm
MrRawr reacted
Δέλτα
(@δέλτα)
Eminent Member

Liking it!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2017 8:52 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Nice app Cody.... Fuck you for a killing a doggo xD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2017 8:56 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

The zombies killed the dog XD

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 8:57 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

I have 100 hours on the regular Nylex servers, not 100 hours in unturned total, sorry I messed that up lol.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 9:15 pm
Bassfromhell
(@bassfromhell)
Eminent Member Customer

This is awsome i love the back round and story if i get accepted (hopefully) and you get accepted too i would love to play with you i wont belive that nylex can pass this and say its bad. I love the story you have a inspiring mind keep up the good work!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2017 9:31 pm
Bassfromhell
(@bassfromhell)
Eminent Member Customer

This is awsome i love the back round and story if i get accepted (hopefully) and you get accepted too i would love to play with you i wont belive that nylex can pass this and say its bad. I love the story you have a inspiring mind keep up the good work!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2017 9:31 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Thanks for all the positive comments guys! Hopefully Nylex accepts and then I can play with all of ya! Fingers crossed! (Hail Rawrs Army XD)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 9:35 pm
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

GG

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2017 9:43 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Nylex if your reading this, I'm sorry for constantly asking when these are checked on the discord and annoying you staff, I just wanted to make sure that u didn't get confused because I made 2 applications because I messed up on the one before, so I'm really sorry about that, and I probably blew my chances. But I'm sorry for being annoying and constantly asking. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 12:29 am
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)
Estimable Member Customer

Well Cody said it was in french so i will translate.

Hello, I am redoing my application because I was way too excited and made my previous application very messy and I left out a ton. So I'm starting over.

Hello my name is Cody and I am 13 years old but I turn 14 in July, and I am very mature for my age. I was born in America so yes I am very fluent in English. Some backround info on me, I'm a Boy Scout and I have been playing unturned for 6 months and I have been on the regular servers for about 100 hours. I would like to join the whitelisted servers because I love doing survival roleplays. My friends and I often do some random zombie roleplays on other servers and we are currently working on recording one and putting it on YouTube. Also, the regular servers are also sort of out of control, there is so much KOS that it would be nice just to play on a server where the no KOS rule is more enforced and monitored. I also think that it would be a fun experience for me to meet new people. My current computer (working on buying new one) doesn't have an external microphone but it does have one built in so I can still talk to others while playing unturned. And as I said before I have tons of roleplaying experience, I roleplay on the russia rp server and me and my friends rp all the time on a server I'm admin on. I'm also a very experienced actor so I know how to act and roleplay. I am also friends with many already accepted whitelisted players which include Mr.Rawr, delta and Eulestein12.

Character backround:

My character would be a survivalist called Cody Anderson and he is 43 years old. My character would start off by living in the woods for about 3 weeks after the outbreak. Since he was totally cut off from the world, he has no idea what is going on. My character is a nice guy but will quickly stand up for the people he cares about and he is not afraid to back down from a challenge. 

He was in the military as a special ops sniper until he was wounded in battle and retired. Since all of his family had died from cancer he was all on his own. He adopted a hunting dog and moved into a cabin in the hills on Russia (using Russia as example map). He spends the next 7 years there. But he goes into town every month to collect food and extra supplies. 

3 weeks after outbreak: Cody and his dog Jack go into Moscow. On the way there, Cody notices that he doesn't see any people. This confuses and troubles Cody. Once he reaches Moscow he notices that is looks like a ghost town. All the electricity is off and he doesn't see any signs of life. So Cody steps out of the car along with his dog and pulls out his lee enfield. They slowly walk around a corner and see a person at the other end who is kneeling by something. He calls out hello. No answer. He calls out again a little louder and walks closer. No answer. Now he reaches his arm out and touches the persons shoulder. The man whips around whipping blood all across Cody! Cody jumps back and aims his rifle. CRACK! All he heard next was the fluttering of escaping birds. Cody is in shock. He wonders what had happened to the man. As he looked at the man, he pulled him over to see what he was kneeling over. Cody jumped back in disgust! It was a woman, half eaten.

Cody looked up and heard the shuffling of feet. Oh my god! He thought! There was a horde of these strange flesh eating people. They must have heard the gunshot! 

Cody started firing at the horde. On instinct his dog leapt into the fray. "NO!!" Cody shouted, but it was too late, Jack was bit. Cody went into a rage, shooting at the people. Once enough we're dead he picked up jack and ran for his car. "No no no no no no! Come on Jack stay with me" Cody said. Once they got back to the cabin he treated Jacks wounds but with no avail. Cody started crying with Jack in his arms. Jack stirred. Cody looked at him with hope, but there was something wrong. Jacks eyes were red. Jack started to struggle and tried to bite Cody. Cody realized what he had to do. With his head down and crying, he slowly put his best friend to sleep. 

Steam:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198363884967/

Discord: CodySaurus#5418

Thank you and have a good day.

(P.S. Please try to get back to me as soon as possible) 😄

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 2:12 am
Share: