Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] DontMindMe's Whitelist Application

dontmindme
(@dontmindme)
Estimable Member Customer

How old are you?: 13.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: I'd say I can speak and write english pretty well, and if I could barely speak english, I honestly would not know how I could even play these servers.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Used to actively play on the servers with Pike *shivers* until he went rogue, kicked me, abused, got demoted and went silent, and since than I hadn't played actively on the servers since than. The whitelisted servers would be a whole new experience on the server network I love 

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, a microphone attached to my headset, not exactly Youtube quality but it's not bad.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):  Yes!, me and my 2 friends Laxpro443 and Penus/Oxi Deaction decided to find a server we could play on when the rest of the squad wasn't online, ended up finding a Life RP server called "Asteria" which shutdown 2 months ago, and tried to reopen as a military RP but that never exited testing stages, I had a grocer with a blueberry farm 🙂 #PrayForAsteria, I've also played a bit of DarkRP in Gmod, but the most RP thing I did was being safezone staff, and help manage a couple of safezones on Russia, went pretty well IMO.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Used to live on a farm far away from most cities, and atleast a 100km to the nearest ocean, with limited access to the outside world, I learned of the ongoing invasion from nearby friends, I decided to flee to [Insert map name here] with my family, we decided to flee in car, fled over a bridge to the map the server is set on and ended up setting up a camp before being raided by bandits, who spared me with the excuse of "You can't just kill a kid" and left me, from where my story on the server starts!

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/dankmemes4you/

I'm also currently in Rawrs clan 🙂

Also Nylex, could we have a preview function to see how the post will come out so we can see if we did some horrible formatting.

-DontMindMe

Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 8:23 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)

I read through it and I could have done far better, I'll be gone tommorow so I won't be able to fix it, I just hope this one is good enough

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 8:37 pm
Δέλτα
(@δέλτα)
Eminent Member

Gud job bru!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2017 9:06 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)

Ha thanks!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 5:19 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

sounds good, welcome aboard:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 3:04 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)

HAAAA YESS!

Thanks for accepting, with the previous one recieving no anwser I had thought I had been denied, I've seen the dos and dont's video, I really like the atmopshere and I hope it transfers to this server

Edit: Oh wait this is the old one, You should see the rewritten, IMO it's far better.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 3:18 pm
Share: