Clear all

Soup`s Staff application

Crew_Soup
(@the_soup)
Active Member Customer

hello there my name is soup aka Ketchupfles aka Jochem

im 20 years old and will become 21 in about 1 week but age is just a number 🙂

Im from the netherlands (gmt +1)  born and raised 

my native language is dutch, my 2nd language is english (my speaking is better then my typing)

im applying for staff because im intressed in moderation and community and im willing to grow in this server since if played unturned for about 2/3 years now and if done pvp pve to roleplay to straitgh up griefing servers but from all this i like roleplay the most and recently i got back in untruned and me freind recommend this server for roleplay and mostly for Escape from unturndkov,

its not that i want to be a admin or anything but i am willing to become a contact point for players that need help and get information

the big question how long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):  well id say i only played for 2 hours on RP server and about 20hours in unturnedkov but i think me overall play time could make up for this and my will to learn more of this server wil boost this up in no time.

i also use discord alot so if you want to dm me feel free

discord Name: [GA] jochem#8646 or 619133508148789278

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GA_ketchupfles/

kind regard`s Jochem aka soup aka ketchupfles

Topic starter Posted : 05/09/2019 12:37 pm
Topic Tags
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Wait, so you said you've greifed entire servers? Also you need more time being a part of the community.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2019 1:25 pm
Crew_Soup
(@the_soup)
Active Member Customer
Posted by: VandaltheMenace

Wait, so you said you've greifed entire servers? Also you need more time being a part of the community.

1. Not straight up servers but i ment more in a sense that i fuked around bug abusing ect.

2. i agree id need more time but time can come and im not asking to be admin straight away but any way i can interact as bhave of server so Example helper/ discord mod / forum mod 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/09/2019 2:51 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

There’s nothing lower than admin except a normal player. There is no mod only admin.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2019 3:05 pm
Crew_Soup
(@the_soup)
Active Member Customer
Posted by: VandaltheMenace

There’s nothing lower than admin except a normal player. There is no mod only admin.

i though the server might have the plugin for it since i used to have that on my own server, and it was quite helpfull.

but if they only have admin they can decide werther to put me om trail or not accept me. and like i said discord helper can be made a thing easly.

kind regard`s Jochem aka soup aka ketchupfles

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/09/2019 3:27 pm
Share: