Applying for staff

Notifications
Clear all

Applying for staff

NorCalKing
(@norlcalking)
New Member Customer

What is your region: North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I think I would be a great staff member because I already now how it feels to be staff on a server especially the server I was admin on because I wasn't admin on unturned, unfortunately. But I was admin on a server on Rust and I dealt with pretty toxic people and especially hackers. I under stand if you don't choose me but I'm just saying all of this to show you I have experience with stuff more toxic then what you deal with. And that's because you have very nice community and I say that is because I started playing on a new account because my other got hacked and I had to delete it fully. The reason why is because I was afraid my security information and my bank account would be stolen.  

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers: On my old account I played for at least 1 year and 5 months and on the new one about 1 days worth but my old one was when I was in high school and I'm still in high school but I'm a senior now. I can play on the weekends for about 5 hours each day probably more but my max is 7 hours. Because homework and crew. 

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198202745568

Topic starter Posted : 05/09/2019 2:42 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

TBH I think you’re lying about your time here (what was your old accounts name). Also you seem to be making up an excuse for why “you don’t have the account that has time on it.” Also stop telling your life’s story and tell us what you’d do for the community. Before you reapply maybe stop lying and think out what you say, because this doesn’t look like something a senior in high school would write. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2019 4:37 am
Share: