Jim raynor's Staff ...

Notifications
Clear all

Jim raynor's Staff application

Cykq
 Cykq
(@cykq)

What is my region and when am I able to get on?
> My region is Europe and my timezone is GMT + 2, I'm in 9th grade so I can get on from around 15:00 pm to 21:00 pm on weekdays (that is if i have nothing else to do) and it varies on weekends, but 6 hours for most.

Why would I make a good staff member, and what can I do for the community?
I believe that I would make a good staff member because I'm experienced as a Staff member on RP servers. I've been staff on a RP server called "Masked RP" with over 1500 members where I was the highest rank possible for a very long period of time. I'm also very familiar with the basic rules of RP + different commands(ban format, TP editor mode everything like that) which just makes it so much easier to train me back up to my "prime state". 
Now onto what I can bring to the community: I'm very creative and thorough in my opinion, and would therefore be able to build very aesthetic looking buildings, shops or areas for the players to enjoy. I'd also like to be able to keep the players on the server distracted so they don't get bored with the server and leave, this sort of distraction could be small RP events, a mini-game(Shoutout to loonie n toonie gambling with Gacy), or anything like that, it just has to be something both late and early can participate in.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 
> I've as of now played around 100 hours on the unturnov server, but I'm looking forward to putting more hours into the other servers if I end up getting accepted. Now I know it's not much but hear me out: Now that this server is completely new for me, it's going to take a very long time for me to get bored with it, but if I wait, let's say a month, I'll have less interest in actually continuing to play on the server and will therefore be more inactive etc. So what I'm trying to say is that it would be best to accept me here in my early days because I'll work a lot harder.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Albird
Discord: Cykq#0614

Note - sorry for bad typing I did this on my phone which has a very little screen 😉

Topic starter Posted : 03/09/2019 11:48 pm
VTM reacted
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

This is actually a pretty good staff app! A lot better than some others! One thing I have to say is I haven’t seen you really be a notable character. Though get some more time and I’d love to see you as a staff member. Really good job on the app though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/09/2019 1:14 am
Cykq
 Cykq
(@cykq)

Thank you for the quick response and for complimenting my application!

So I was wondering about how much longer you would recommend me waiting before re-posting my application? 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/09/2019 7:40 am
BAREWITHME
(@barewithme)
Eminent Member

Great staff app mate, you really did put a lot of effort in here. But I do agree with VTM somewhat, I don’t think your that well known among the community however I’d think you’d still make a good staff member regardless, good job mate.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/09/2019 11:10 am
VTM reacted
Cykq
 Cykq
(@cykq)

Thanks BAREWITHME, but again how much do you recommend me waiting till I reply again?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/09/2019 11:23 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Because Nylex basically runs the staff system by asking the staff themselves who to let on, I’d say for you (since you got a good thing going here) maybe 3 months and then they may consider. Also players have a large say in what the admins think and forums posts on admin apps really do mean something. So get in good relations with the admins and the playerbase. I’d also advise to be very active on the discord. TBH even just get a month of being active in the community and you have a good shot at getting staff. For some reason you seem to have this “admin like aura” and personally I want you on the staff team.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/09/2019 12:56 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

P.S. Stay away from bob (sometimes he’ll even make shit up to get his way and I’m not being biased STAY AWAY from the Crazy man)

P.S.S. You won’t see me in the discord at all (was banned by Bob for cussing at him, he has a very short temper)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/09/2019 1:06 pm
BAREWITHME
(@barewithme)
Eminent Member

Vandal that has nothing to do with his appeal, you need to chill mate. As for how long you wait Cykq I don’t think you really have to, lots of staff members weren’t really well known amongst the community nor have played on the server for long and they still got accepted. I think you should see how this appeal goes and if no admins take notice reapply in a few weeks. I think you’ve got a good chance and being staff mate, just try to stay active on the discord and servers and you should be good. All the best mate. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/09/2019 1:57 pm
Cykq
 Cykq
(@cykq)

Thanks to both of you, I really do appreciate your good feedback and I will take try and make a name for myself.
A little further into what you (VandaltheMenace) said about "admin aura" it's probably because, as I said in my app, that I've been high ranked staff on another server.

And Yes I'll stay away from bob haha

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/09/2019 9:27 pm
VTM reacted
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

This one is good look at this one AKA BUMP

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2019 12:57 am
Share: