Notifications
Clear all

Applying for staff

FIRE_STORM
(@fire_storm)
New Member Customer

Hello! i am here to apply for staff.

My region is north America. 

The reason I feel like I would be a good choice for staff is because I have played on these servers for roughly 2 years and the community has grown on me quite a bit.  I wish nothing but the best for the servers and their community, I have prior experience in being moderator and admin across a few different servers. I can pretty much be called on at any point and time and be able to help wherever I am needed and I already play unturned just about 6 hours a day and 11 during the weekends so I'll be available essentially always. On another note, I would love to be given the chance to work with this great community and help them in any way I can no Matter how long the problem takes to fix. Even if I am not chosen though I wish the best to all of you and the community.  Have a wonderful day!

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198208273551

Topic starter Posted : 03/09/2019 1:58 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

-Rep

I could be confusing you but I don’t think I am; you always seemed to have a bit of a short temper.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/09/2019 1:54 am
FIRE_STORM
(@fire_storm)
New Member Customer

Short temper? Idk about that one lol

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/09/2019 10:12 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Wait nvm I was thinking of Fire_Rescue you guys have the same damn name.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2019 5:30 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

"I have played on these servers for roughly 2 years and the community has grown on me quite a bit." Haven't heard of you at all

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2019 11:04 am
FIRE_STORM
(@fire_storm)
New Member Customer

Idk how lol lots of ppl have bro even robert

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/09/2019 11:40 pm
Share: