JLW's Staff App 3.0

Notifications
Clear all

JLW's Staff App 3.0

Jack
 Jack
(@jack-22)
Eminent Member

What is your username on Discord: JLW35412.

Link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198398015575/

Tell us about yourself: I believe in maintaining good morals, treating others with kindness, and approaching situations with reason. I enjoy humor, but I can be serious and enforce rules when necessary.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? I'd like to be considered for a staff role because of my extensive history with the server. I've acquired a deep understanding of the server's rules and can apply them fairly and firmly. I've noticed a staffing gap, particularly during the North American/Eastern time zone, and I believe my active presence can enhance the experience for players.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America (EST).

Do you have recording software that works? Yes

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+): I can dedicate more than 10+ hours per week to moderating.

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): I've been playing on Unturned servers for alot about 9 months now, although I've played/had the game for 4 years.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? I became a member of the Nylex Discord server on August 16, 2019.

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Yes, I've gained experience in moderating Unturned servers, primarily with friends. While I'm familiar with basic commands, I may need guidance on the specific plugins and commands used on your server. Additionally, I've served as a moderator in Discord servers, some of which had over 2,000 members.

Additional Notes: I have dedicated around 1.6k hours to playing Unturned.

Topic starter Posted : 09/10/2023 1:50 am
Kadles reacted
Topic Tags
Kezzabeii12
(@ex-corrupt-pd-now-not-corrupt-pd)
Trusted Member

your trying too hard but +rep 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/10/2023 1:52 am
4=21412421424
(@huh)
Trusted Member Customer