Notifications
Clear all

staff app (edited)

tgc
 tgc
(@tgc)
Eminent Member

What is your username on Discord: t.g.c

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199002835903/

Tell us about yourself:I am 16 and from, england. I enjoy playing videogames and also like helping people out. 

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? I am very active on the server and I'm always on the discord server explaining rules or how to properly make a report e.g adding a link to a steam profile or how to download clipping software. I feel like I would make a good member of the staff team as i feel there are no admins available when I am playing sometimes or they are often busy dealing with something. I feel unban appeals are left in the dust and would like to give people the opportunity for a second chance if I feel it is well deserved and their appeal is truly authentic and genuine. I like helping new players on the server too and always respond to their questions in chat. I want to have the oportunity to help people more by tping to them becuase as I say admins are not always online and I feel we need more in the community. 

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

Do you have recording software/s that work? yes, medal works well

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 10+

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): April 2022

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? April2022

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? No but would love the opportunity

Thankyou for reading.

Topic starter Posted : 08/10/2023 9:00 pm
Share: