Clear all

[Solved] Ponko's "Updated" Staff Application

Ponko
(@ponko)
Estimable Member

What is your username on Discord: Ponko3315 

Link to your steam profile:   https://steamcommunity.com/id/tragicjo/

Tell us about yourself: 

I have been within the community for little over a year now and have gotten the chance to interact with a lot of people on the server. I have found myself to be one of the older few in the server that plays. With that being said I am one of the few mature players online fit for this position as well as one of the least bias players online. I use to play the server to gain items and collect unobs and make money like every other life rp player, but have found myself in the last few months to not really care for them anymore. I own 0 property and 0 items on the server other than my pd cars and gear. I do not have any "real" friends within the server that I play or do stuff with. I am simply here to better assist the server as someone with my experience and maturity is hard to come by. 

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? 

I believe you should consider me to be a staff member because, I am someone who has been within this community for quite some time. I Have lots of skills that I believe would be a great addition to the staff team. I could better assist the staff team in many ways allowing other staff to be able to attend to more sensitive or important situations. I have also been managing the Police Department and believe I could make a better impact to the team if I were staff. I strongly believe my skills could be a great addition to the staff team. 

With my experience and age I have gained a lot of knowledge on how to manage large communities. I have been able to become high ranking staff members in a couple of communities and have also been able to gain trust in my position fairly quickly. I have always been able to learn a new skill if needed and learn it fast. I have lots of skills and experience already, but could always learn more. I know that every server has a different way of going about things and that is why I wont sit here and say I wont need some sort of time to learn the way this server does things. I have a lot of experience with plugin work and NPCS on unturned, and can 3D model (I 3D model mostly for my 3D printer). I use to be on the development team for the URP community and I had also worked alongside the one and only TODES a long time ago helping manage the gang hubs server before Clippersan had arrived. I have always been able to step up and fill the position where needed, and use my knowledge and abilities to help fulfill the duties at hand! I am one of the oldest few in the server who is very mature when representing a position of a very well known community. I would love to start out at the bottom and prove every ability I have before ranking up. I truly believe I could better assist the staff team. 

If I were made a trial-moderator. I would be able to show the staff team and community that I am worth having along side fellow staff members. I have a lot of experience managing and moderating large communities filled with people of all race and sexuality. I am one of the least biased players within the community, who shows no favoritism toward anyone. I have been in the community for quite some time and as much as everything changes quite often, I am still up to date with most of the punishments that players receive for breaking rules. I would be able to pick up on the way that the staff team operates very quickly and help the staff team with all of the small things that take away the little time the staff has to be able to do their job while being busy with real life. Mostly everyone on staff is over the age of 17 and have real lives that they live and have a lot going on. I am 24 and have a lot of time I can dedicate to the staff team. I will be able to open up free time for other staff members to be able to take on other tasks or projects that they may have wanted to do or are doing. I will be able to handle the smaller situations allowing higher ranking staff members to be able to handle the bigger things. I have been trusted and still am trusted with very delicate systems that the dev team has created that could really compromise the progress of the server if leaked or messed with inapropriately. There are many other ways I can assist the staff team if you would give me the chance, but I can also better assist the Police Department.

In many ways would making me a staff member help the Police Department. As of right now there are only 2 members within the PD who are able to add people to the steam group and give out PD perms. Although it would take time and some ranking up before even being granted these permissions, I do believe if I were made staff it would help benefit the Police Department If I were able to grant/revoke permissions when adding new cadets or demoting/promoting players. I would also be able to add them to the police steam group and spawn in their credit shop purchases. I know 100 percent that PD DUTIES ARE NOT STAFF DUTIES, and I promise to not neglect my staff duties for pd ones. I would be able to stop corruption before it occurs due to being able to remove perms and items at the time of it needing to be done. I strongly believe I am worth becoming a staff member. 

I know I will need to start at the bottom and that is COMPLETELY ok with me. I want to start at the bottom and work my way to the position that fits me. I want to show my abilities while I do so, and prove my worth to the team. I believe I am worth giving a chance to add to the staff team as a Trial-Moderator. I am very capable of taking on this position and personally I do not think there are many others within the server who could. I know we have lost some staff members and I believe I could help fill the void of those lost members. 
Thank you for reading this and hope to be considered! 

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes 

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 7

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): May 2022

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? Sep 2022

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? No unturned servers As for discord servers I helped manage Gangs hub a long time ago and am Currently Assistant Deputy in the PD discord 

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? Currently moderating the pd discord as Assistant Chief Deputy, and use to manage The Node Pixelmon servers which had over 150 people online at a time I believe there was rougly 1500 within community total, and I was an admin for over 3 years on the community. I also was a mod on another really large minecraft server called Mineplex. I am sure many of you are familiar with it. I was a moderator on the server for about 8 months.

Topic starter Posted : 17/10/2023 1:47 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Accepted

Posted : 26/11/2023 7:35 pm
Share: