Trouble Finding Ser...

Notifications
Clear all

Trouble Finding Server

Sorrowing Butler
(@sorrowing-butler)

Having trouble connecting to the server. Any of them. I've got most of the mods subscribed (Unturned Modpack is not available on Steam through that link, at least).

Any suggestions?

Just saw a few of Nylex's videos on youtube, and considering I like rp servers (5-ish years on Asylum Life for Arma 3), figured I give this a try.

Topic starter Posted : 11/03/2018 9:30 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Hey so its pretty simple, GO to servers and you can find ip and port. You then insert these into the location in game. If you need more help let me know!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2018 1:45 am
Sorrowing Butler
(@sorrowing-butler)

Yes, I saw the ip/ports. Tried several times both launching via clicking to get in, but also entering the ip/port in game itself. So I'm not sure what's going on. Is this one of those Premium servers you need Gold tier for?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2018 2:40 am
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

No the servers are free to play! Is it possible you can supply screenshots at where your issue begins please.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2018 3:21 am
Sorrowing Butler
(@sorrowing-butler)

These are all screenshots of my attempts to log in. The latter is specifically to the Ural map, but it does the same on each of them. Dunno why.

What is the exact name of the server(s)? I've been browsing through the loaded list, but don't think I'm seeing them.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2018 7:58 pm
Sorrowing Butler
(@sorrowing-butler)

Got on Chernarus. Huzzah!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2018 1:50 am
Share: