Do people still pla...

Notifications
Clear all

Do people still play on the Whitelisted server?

Big Smo
(@big-smo)
Estimable Member Customer

After my base was deleted due to decay being accidentally on, I pretty much gave up whitelist. I returned today to an empty server and later someone came on and said that no one really plays whitelist any more. Is this true, and if it is, what could be done to get people back on it?

Topic starter Posted : 11/03/2018 4:24 pm
Rosa reacted
Mr_Cookie1311
(@mr_cookie1311)
Eminent Member

I just got accepted and for some plans for the whitelisted server. I think if more players hop on there would be more Roleplay and more interaction providing nice gameplay towards the whitelisted playerbase. 

I heard others also have their plans and I'm excited how this will work out. If I was you help us with regaining the player base and bring back the good old roleplay from the  whitelist server

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2018 12:11 pm
Big Smo
(@big-smo)
Estimable Member Customer

I'm pretty busy right now but when I have more time I'll try to play more.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2018 11:49 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

the shit thing about whitelist is that people only played when D4 and me played. Once we stopped playing to focus on a video the server died. I remember when the first ever whitelist server died and people blamed me for how the server was, so I made every change I could to ensure that wouldn't happen. And I guess we found out the server wasn't even to fault, was just the fact that once we stopped playing, everyone did. So there's nothing I can do apart from play the server lol.

I can also make whitelisted videos (which i plan to eventually) which will boost the servers popularity up a hell of a lot. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2018 4:19 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

the shit thing about whitelist is that people only played when D4 and me played. Once we stopped playing to focus on a video the server died. I remember when the first ever whitelist server died and people blamed me for how the server was, so I made every change I could to ensure that wouldn't happen. And I guess we found out the server wasn't even to fault, was just the fact that once we stopped playing, everyone did. So there's nothing I can do apart from play the server lol.

I can also make whitelisted videos (which i plan to eventually) which will boost the servers popularity up a hell of a lot. 

Im thinking with dolan to make Canada+ videos 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2018 4:59 pm
Share: