Does Anyone Know th...

Notifications
Clear all

Does Anyone Know the Alcohol Mod?

NatetheGR8
(@natethegr8)
Eminent Member Customer

I was playing on the Canada + server and figured out that you can craft alcohol and vodka. Does anyone know the exact mod used? I can't find it on the mod list but would like to know which one is used so I can learn all the blue-prints to make them. 

Cheers,

> Nate 

Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2018 5:33 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

Hey Nate 

I don't think modded stuff spawns in the server but in order to make it you need alcohol and a kredit 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2018 6:10 pm
NatetheGR8
(@natethegr8)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: DeadbrainTruemoo

Hey Nate 

I don't think modded stuff spawns in the server but in order to make it you need alcohol and a kredit 

Thanks for the help,

The only items I've used so far has been 1 or 2 refined berries and a Kredit.  This gives me a 30%-38% alcohol which you can drink. You can also make Vodka but I haven't attempted that yet. Are there various levels of % that I can make? I thought I once saw alcohol with a higher % count than the ones I'm making but I don't know for sure. 

> Nate 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2018 6:45 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: NatetheGR8
Posted by: DeadbrainTruemoo

Hey Nate 

Thanks for the help,

The only items I've used so far has been 1 or 2 refined berries and a Kredit.  This gives me a 30%-38% alcohol which you can drink. You can also make Vodka but I haven't attempted that yet. Are there various levels of % that I can make? I thought I once saw alcohol with a higher % count than the ones I'm making but I don't know for sure. 

> Nate 

I personally don't know much about the alcohol in the server all i know is how to make it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2018 8:27 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I think it might be this one:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1168888890

Canada+ will soon be working properly when it comes to spawns and crafting, hang tight:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/03/2018 3:23 pm
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

Just asking, does anybody know the IED mod used in Nylex's Black Hawk video? Would be helpful

Thanks,

~ Danalby aka William

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2018 2:28 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: danalby2

Just asking, does anybody know the IED mod used in Nylex's Black Hawk video? Would be helpful

Thanks,

~ Danalby aka William

That's a private mod unfortunately, It used to be available on the workshop but the author removed it:(

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2018 2:27 pm
Share: