Notifications
Clear all

Life RP?

Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Hey Nylex I was wondering, I was interested in making a forum post to suggest you making a whitelisted  life rp server but someone said you were already working on one. Is this true? If it is I'll help because I got a lot of ideas and suggestions for one.

-Cody Anderson

"They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom."

Topic starter Posted : 29/06/2017 1:50 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

ello,

I started to work on one for a little bit but had a lot of unstable mods which threw me off. Plans are there but nothing is progressing as of right now. I still really want to get a Life RP server up and running. Perhaps now there's 1 whitelisted server up and running I could start working on life rp again.. maybe;)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2017 12:33 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

I think there are a lack of proper RP servers, there are plenty of Life servers already.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2017 12:36 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Tbh, I agree with what opti said, we have a lot of life rp servers out there. But the thing is none of them have mature communities like we do in the whitelist(excluding the rotten eggs i.e) so I believe it would be nice to see some sort of life rp eventually, when the Germany map comes out it may be a good choice as from the teaser there are a lot of locations that cN be used for liferp(huge city, farms, sewers, prison etc.) 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2017 3:34 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

All the Life RP servers I've seen for Unturned are shite

I'm ready to step it up when we finally get round to releasing ours. 

Custom map, plugins and mods 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2017 4:59 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

yes, most of them are shitty because of the immature playerbase. However some rp like bootleg rp and such are still quite decent. Though I would still play on yours than any other pleb's :p

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2017 6:57 pm
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: MrRawr

Tbh, I agree with what opti said, we have a lot of life rp servers out there. But the thing is none of them have mature communities like we do in the whitelist(excluding the rotten eggs i.e) so I believe it would be nice to see some sort of life rp eventually, when the Germany map comes out it may be a good choice as from the teaser there are a lot of locations that cN be used for liferp(huge city, farms, sewers, prison etc.) 

Yeah that would be interesting to see, because the whitelist server is as good as it gets for a decent RP, so the life RP would be nice, as whitelist is kind of restricted on what people can make and create (Because some people dont like things that would never actually happen in a real apocalypse). Just my opinion.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 9:09 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Bootleg RP is great, as is Axis vs Allies, Rain is probably the only person out there with good life RP servers. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 5:13 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Hey Nylex, if ya want I can get like a bunch of map and mod ideas and you can test them out for the server if you really commit to making a liferp server, I think it would be a nice change to have one.

-Cody Anderson 

"They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom."

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2017 8:24 pm
gooman
(@gooman)

@admin hey nylex ive been trying to join your life rp server but when i join it says smt about the mod elver (always update) that it was updated from the server or client or the file is corrupted and it wont let me join please help me out

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2023 10:12 pm
Share: