Russia "Madness"

Notifications
Clear all

Russia "Madness"

diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

Okay, now that the Russia server has calmed down ( due to whitelist ) I think we need to have a talk. First, do we have dinghys and where can I find them. Second, Is it possible you can some how advertise Russia some more, the community is almost dead and I ( and a few of others are enjoying it ). Its would be EXTREMELY cool if you could get even 1-2 more active members on, because the server used to have quite a few people on every day, but now its down to around 8 people MAX I see every day ( including me and my buddy ) and that fluctuates a lot. Third, more feasts and what not, because ( Not to brag, I could get easily smashed by a lot of others ) but im pretty stacked compared to a lot of others, and it would be nice to see more competition. Please take some of this into consideration, I really like Russia but I feel like almost leaving for the lack of people ( No offense, most people left because of how good your damn whitelist is ). Thanks

Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2017 9:22 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Tbh, I find it hard to believe that Russia has 'calmed down' since the active players left to whitelisted, I mean shouldn't it be more chaotic, but if that isn't the case,  wow! 

Secondly, the servers are supposed to be roleplay dude, getting laser mini guns and more feasts and forming huge clans is not roleplay. If the community had 8 members max, communicate and make it so that everyone actually roleplay, it could become just like a whitelisted server! And as you know, if you are positive, you spread the positive vibes, so this could be a big change tbh, I know nobody actually rps on regular servers but that's not what nylex and the rest of staff wanted, the goal is to rp and have fun, to share experiences. Not to see who has more gating repeaters and whose base is made of more metal. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 9:50 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Oh! Is that so?

First of, whitelist has a reason to be called so. I don´t think Nylex would let all the "bad" players onto it, so your first sentence....i kinda see it as insult. Alot of players on the whitelist server are reputable trusted members, like Mr.Rawr, Opti, myself and lots of others. The people i know and encountered seemed trustworthy and not a bunch of troublemakers. I´m on there for over a week now, i never had a bad encounter, not even a ingame argument. So your first point is valid.

Second, really it´s that dead now? Wow, looks like alot of people were just to bored now that the whitelist server is out so they can´t rob anyone anymore. On other hand btw, i gotta give Mr.Rawr credits for this one, he hits the nail exactly on the head. The server is not there to have a imaginary virtual dick comparison who has more bigger guns and the best base or who to have fights with or to compete with. It´s roleplay, even if its just semi-rp with metagaming. Thats why whitelist is here, foor the real roleplayers that don´t need a virtual dickfight competion and just wanna play their story and their character how it´s supposed to be.

Sincerly, Fisher

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 10:03 am
MrRawr reacted
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: MrRawr

Tbh, I find it hard to believe that Russia has 'calmed down' since the active players left to whitelisted, I mean shouldn't it be more chaotic, but if that isn't the case,  wow! 

Secondly, the servers are supposed to be roleplay dude, getting laser mini guns and more feasts and forming huge clans is not roleplay. If the community had 8 members max, communicate and make it so that everyone actually roleplay, it could become just like a whitelisted server! And as you know, if you are positive, you spread the positive vibes, so this could be a big change tbh, I know nobody actually rps on regular servers but that's not what nylex and the rest of staff wanted, the goal is to rp and have fun, to share experiences. Not to see who has more gating repeaters and whose base is made of more metal. 

I like RP and all but it was really fun before where you would get robbed and you would rob others, die and crash vehicles because you dont even know how to work. Its semi-rp the real only rule is no KOS, like sorry but cmon. Also, Im not trying to bash whitelist, I fucking love whitelist. But I like the best of both worlds, guys I just wanted more people on Russia. I didnt want to insult anyone here, my bad.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2017 10:12 am
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

I also dont need a 'virtual dick fight'. I just want more activity.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2017 10:18 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Diggy, Be the change you want to see in the world.

-M.K Gandhi

Thanks Pimpcane for strengthening my point.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 11:03 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Feast plugin hasn't been updated since last year, no longer works- dev just quit on it I guess.

Only way I 'advertise' the servers is when I make videos on it, not got any videos planned on russia in the near future sorry

That being said, usually when new people arrive here, they'll take a look at all the other servers so maybe when I release a new video it'll pick up in activity, who knows. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 5:12 pm
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

Alright thanks. Are there dignhys?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2017 5:32 pm
Share: