Staff Position Cycl...

Notifications
Clear all

Staff Position Cycle?

TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

DISCLAIMER: I have nothing against these staff members I'm suggesting, or are pushing people to get staff. I am simply making an idea since staff members that do work are stressed (ex. Fisher) due to trying to keep servers and forums active, and not let a riot happen.

Since the disclaimer is out of the way, yes, me and potion have been discussing a few things about staff cycles. By cycles, I mean the staff that don't do anything really, or haven't been active will get filtered with replacements that the staff team would choose. I will list a few, but I don't know if they have a leave of absence in effect. Kolibob, 30_Ninjas, Delta, and Raven. I don't have anything against them, it's just that they haven't been active in a few months, (talking on discord, forums and on the servers), and haven't been doing much to benefit the servers. 

I don't have any personal opinion of the people I'm about to suggest for staff, but keep in mind that I'm not trying to be bias. I assume that Hitman and Opti deserve to be staff, as their dedication and time they've put in have really helped. Hitman is a quite nice and friendly fellow, who's active and takes the roleplay aspect to a whole new level. Opti is just plain dedicated, as he built a safezone for whitelist, (which is utterly amazing), is always sharing his opinion on the forums, and discord, and even helps other staff out. I think that they'll have a tremendous impact, and can really help out the other staff members that deserve a break.

I hope you consider this, as this might benefit the server greatly and might improve the productivity of things getting done. 

-Thanks.

Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2018 10:01 pm
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Don't forget Obi. Hitman has been banned and is probably invalid for it, and has been denied before.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2018 10:07 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

Hmm, yes. But I haven't had experience with Obi before. I'm only giving my opinion to people who I'm fond with. You can leave your opinions about other people.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2018 10:15 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

honestly i think the staff who aren't active should just get the boot if there aren't active for a month . As well the pepole should choose who they want to be staff ( popularity vote ) and the staff vote will count more ( Electoral vote) and the Owner (Nylex) will vote will count as a staff so it can be fair. As well the person going for staff will have good Rep and a good Record.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2018 2:26 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

I agree with this 100%

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2018 2:36 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: dra9onmaster27

Don't forget Obi. Hitman has been banned and is probably invalid for it, and has been denied before.

At some point, I have been banned for other reasons not because I disobeyed a rule or something and I do somehow also vouch for this topic but it is up to them to decide and I do vouch for Opti as staff, and I don't have any reasons why I wanna be a staff anymore after getting denied :3 and I am not banned anymore.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2018 3:29 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

yeah you're probably right. The only thing I'm worried about when it comes to offering noble members staff is that it can ruin the fun for them (from past experiences), take Fisher and Rawr for example, they were really into roleplaying and now since they've become staff, not so much. Though we should get more staff organized, there's a few ppl staff and I have our eye on 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2018 11:43 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Not that when for example Opti turns into a staff, it doesn't mean he can still have all of the fun on the community servers or in whitelist at some point it really is a busy job keeping an eye on the servers, Discord, and forums although the staff can still have fun and yeah we need more staff preferably Opti.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2018 12:25 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Posted by: Nylex

yeah you're probably right. The only thing I'm worried about when it comes to offering noble members staff is that it can ruin the fun for them (from past experiences), take Fisher and Rawr for example, they were really into roleplaying and now since they've become staff, not so much. Though we should get more staff organized, there's a few ppl staff and I have our eye on 😉

I think it's not much that it doesn't ruin the fun, as I still have fun even as staff on other stuff, it's just that you have much more to deal with as staff, with the forums, and other things that can benefit the community. I was just pointing out the useless staff that I haven't really seen contribute or be on the servers as much anymore, and by anymore, I mean at all.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2018 5:04 pm
Share: