Make servers rp aga...

Notifications
Clear all

Make servers rp again!

Page 3 / 3
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

If a battle caused by a feast lasts longer than 5 minutes, so be it. I'd like to think the feast ends when the battle ends

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2017 8:33 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

I'm sorry I wasn't clear,let me try again. 

What I meant was when say, a person  just logged on and decided to go to a loot location which just so happens to have hosted a feast 5-7 mins ago. He reaches the location, unknowingly that there was a feast 5-7 mins ago. He notices nobody in the location and no items o  the ground. Bang, his body drops to the ground as a sniper shoots him.

Now, the victim rages about kos and bugs the staff on discord, he makes a forum post after staff tells him to do so and all he has in it is "xyz kosed me at abc"... Then he rages and annoys staff more on the discord and gets himself (Muted?/kicked?) from the discord. He hates the game now and koses anyone he sees. 

Yet from the perspective of the sniper, he would say in his defence that" there was a feast". When there was nobody in the location, all the loot had been taken. 

Tell me, who won the case? Who did wrong? 

Get what I mean? 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/06/2017 9:07 pm
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

Mr.rawr is the best type of person to have as A higher up, because he is understanding and has unlimited amounts of ideas, I at least think he could be a rank before admin or such because he seems to know what he is talking about all the time, so him being able to talk to you and fix problems everyone on your servers has would be great. You should really get him in a voice chat and talk some things over.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2017 7:29 am
MrRawr reacted
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Nice idea on the currecny, but on some maps like Chernarus, you can buy that type of ammo from Traders (NPC's) All you have to do is grind zombies and do kits (which give rediculous amounts of XP) go to the NPC's and buy a **** load of it. You can carry so much with your modded backpack and you'll literally never have to go there again and be filthy rich.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2017 11:11 am
MrRawr reacted
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Totally agree on the PvP events. I am a great pvper myslef but play on no KOS reasons due to the lack of skill on other servers from enemies (yes this sounds sooooo cocky ik) but this also comes with a great price. There is no RP in it for me anymore. All we do is roam and rob roam and rob. Kill some players that resist, take their loot and go on. Stocking up our shops and becoming filthy rich. I once had a base in a cave. We had about 50 sentries in a space of lets say 5x5x5 in order to get to our base you had to cross this. IMPOSSIBLE TO DO. So, we had 15x15 lockers (which were back then still available) full of loot. I once made a list of what we had. When I died i coulnd't care less. It was all ready for me to take in my base. This due to sadly the drop tables but also the lack of RP on our side. I quit because it got so boring. Then the group fell apart and everyone left. I came back because I was bored, started to RP and play as a lone wolf. IT was so much fun!

I think most of the fun (atleast for me) was/is taken away by playing in these huge 6+ groups. You dominate all the solo/duo/trio group of friends that are just trying to get started. When you meet someone you instantly put him back at his place, bringing him back to zero. This is very sad as you don't give any opportunity to other small group players.

And then there's the bases of these groups. With the sawzall and a bit of dedication and time a base that is the size of half the server and makes people crash is built in hours. In my opinion a nerf worth

Well, I can't really think of anything to complain about anymore =3 and I know you can't have control over the group sizes but I want people to atleast try and go out there as a solo player

Yours sincerely, Jelly

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2017 11:24 am
MrRawr reacted
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Thanks for the sincere feedback guys 😀

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/06/2017 8:43 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: