Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Scrubby

Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Reporting Scrubby for multiple KoS, there's 2 videos for now and if its not needed I can post more videos of him. All of these clips happened in the matter of 7 hours on the same day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-VZKFcswM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kdcnblJ0g8 (this clip might seem like I attempted KoS on him, but the thing is you can see in the chat I had typed "Stop the harassment" and had told him that in the voice chat as well, because the metal plate structure right there is my own and he was blocking off me from placing the plates and just shooting next to my ear, so I decided to give him a warning shot and I never had plans to hit him with the warning shot, but then he shot me for no reason after the warning shot was given.)

Scrubbys steamlink  https://steamcommunity.com/id/sweatshirtismyfavourite

Topic starter Posted : 05/05/2018 5:41 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks for reporting, banned

Posted : 05/05/2018 4:28 pm
xScrubby
(@scrubby)
Eminent Member

Lmao this is fucking ridicilous, the helicopter clip i actually recorded the whole thing, wich obviously roope did not, me and my teammate got kosed plenty of times there, and we were getting shot at when the helicopter came, and the helicopter came straight toward us so we thought he was going to kill us, i have it recorded. And the second clip when he shot at me with the sniper, How the fuck is that bannable may i ask Nylex? I understand that you have some personal issues with me but how is that going to affect me playing on the server, i thought he tried to shoot me so i panicced and killed him, and anyways what was the point of shooting below me roope?

And if im such a horrible kosers why has no one else but roope reported me? Roope has  some personal issues with me so do Nylex. Fucking unfair.

Posted : 05/05/2018 4:35 pm
xScrubby
(@scrubby)
Eminent Member

And Roope just got banned himself for kos and placing shit in the safezone, This makes no sense Nylex

Posted : 05/05/2018 4:37 pm
xScrubby
(@scrubby)
Eminent Member

And even in the second clip after i killed him he said "there we go" like he was trying everything he could to make me kill him?

Posted : 05/05/2018 4:38 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Said there we go to you, because that was my last tick with you and was meaning, "aight, thats it im reporting you." And if you do want to complain about my actions/apply your ban, go the ban appeals section.

Also don't worry if you get yourself out of these situations, I have 2 videos more of you 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 05/05/2018 4:52 pm
xScrubby
(@scrubby)
Eminent Member

Lmao i like how you are threating me with "i got 2 more vidoes of you" Diablo has videos of you commanding people to kos me so stfu 

Posted : 05/05/2018 4:54 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Please say to Diablo to upload the videos, I beg on my knees. There ain't no videos of me commanding someone to KoS you lmao.

Topic starter Posted : 05/05/2018 5:07 pm
DiabloS
(@diablos)
Eminent Member

Well, I'm uploading it rn since this shit has gone so far. To be exact I'm only uploading the clip of u saying kill this guy to other players that were nearby just after being robbed and walking away.

Posted : 05/05/2018 6:27 pm
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

scrubby you are most likely braindead so go see a doctor ye good 🙂

Posted : 05/05/2018 6:52 pm
Jeff the Pilot
(@jeff-the-pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

Scrubby should definitely eat shit.

Bad player who hunts for excuses to KoS other people, and if he can't find one, he will make one up.

Since I hold no evidence of these accusations, I am not expecting any action to be taken against him based on this.

But seriously Scrubby,

Go fuck yourself

That is my input into the whole ordeal. 

Posted : 05/05/2018 6:58 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

"How the fuck is that bannable may i ask Nylex?"
well it's simple, I saw a video of you KOSing, so I banned you.

Feel free to upload your side of the footage and staff will gladly review it.

Speaking with manners would help too.

Posted : 06/05/2018 1:38 pm
Anatoli
(@anatoli)
Active Member Customer

Oh and Scurbby also Robbed me right outside the safezone, which can be considered as "Safezone Camping", Lucius was a witness btw.

-Anatoly

Posted : 10/05/2018 8:23 pm
Share: