Aimbot used to rob ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Aimbot used to rob entire group.

Page 1 / 2
diedsniper
(@diedsniper)

Me and 3 other guys we leaving Kranstov after seeing a warhawk drop somebody as we head up the hill we thought we were having a nice conversation with naughty girl and when he says I'm robbing you we all thought he was joking so when we gun him down somebody (zaney) guns us all down, not realising he recorded his own aimbot in action, he sent it to us after they were accepted into an alliance (not my choice) Proof: https://gyazo.com/e5df2bbe592292036a4dcfcaeda16db5   If your not convinced we had another guy run his name is pol he ran behind the apc that is why it locks onto the apc. And here is his profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094866242

Topic starter Posted : 06/05/2018 12:05 am
Federix
(@federix)

Um How is that proof of hacks? I see no AimBot nor any ESP Which would be shown and if he did use Aimbot he wouldn't of have used over 70 Bullets. As Aimbots stop after all players are dead and the gun he is using is a 4 shot. And also In his GIF He misses a lot of shots and Traces you but he doesn't snap on you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2018 12:27 am
diedsniper
(@diedsniper)

1.He missed one behind the apc.
2. https://gyazo.com/fd4f7fe56f8856c4f71e0b8bdc10396a  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/05/2018 12:58 am
zaney
(@zaney)

since you're obviously a little slow, I'll explain what happened. there was 5-6 of you and we knew that before we robbed you. you killed my mate, so I started shooting you guys. I killed 4 and you can see the guy at the apc moving as I'm shooting the 4th guy, I saw that and moved my cursor there. It's probably hard to see him since the gyazo is bad quality. It was common game sense, obviously something that you are lacking in. I never "locked on" to the apc. I didn't lock to the other guys as well, it's something called aim. I record everything I do, and I'll even upload the full video if you want. If I really was aimlocking why would I record it and then send it to you? use your brain before you do dumb stuff like this.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2018 1:47 am
zaney
(@zaney)

also, on your point that my other account is vac banned. that's from a ban way over 2 years ago and it wasn't on unturned. and another thing, we weren't "Accepted into the alliance". we didn't wanna be in your little friendly goody cheerio group full of special snowflakes. your leader invited us so we could confront the salty kids who just got robbed by us. we had no intention of joining your alliance.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2018 1:52 am
diedsniper
(@diedsniper)

So why did you stay in the discord getting your own perms and staying until today when he kicked you?

and if you could get vac ban for lag switching whos to say you couldn't aimbot?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/05/2018 2:30 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

While that aim is very good, and could be the result of an aimbot, it could also be the result of just good aim (maybe he plays a lot of CSGO;)). Unfortunately it's quite hard to determine something like this but staff will be keeping an eye on the player to try and get a clear answer. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2018 1:40 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

When you see me kill people with that ain you can be certain Im using aim and possible all kinds of other bots... 

But Im old and suck at pvp 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 9:10 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

When you see me kill people with that ain you can be certain Im using aim and possible all kinds of other bots... 

But Im old and suck at pvp 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 9:10 pm
Lil Uzi Vert
(@lil-uzi-vert)
Trusted Member Customer

I have encountered Naughty Girl several times in pvp situations and i consider myself pretty decent at pvp, but ive never seen a player anywhere close to his caliber like me and my team fought him and if you arent hiding behind a structure at all times you will die instantly and although he may not be hacking and may just be the best player ive ever seen there are still fully functional hacks that work with battle and you don't have to have esp on he can be toggle aim assit on and off if you see him whip to the guy in the right its hard to believe that someone is that good it went directly too that guy with no over sway or in accuracy just right too him. When i fought him i accused him of hacking too but he could just be very good, however when he made his report on us all the clips were of his buddy zaney shooting and we could never see him shoot witch was suspect and if he is using aimbot toggling you won't be able to see it when your spying. Ive fought him ten times now and ive only hit him once with a mata every other time i died instantly but its hard to say.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2018 4:08 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

He fought against my old members who I considered good at PVP, also saw him fight from his vids as well, including the fact I would acknowledge him as a good PVP player, however considering his "aimbot" case, I'm not sure if it's really aimbot or not as what Uzi mentioned where he only shot him once, and yeah it's hard to say either skill or hacks, watching him PVP live would be a good solution as well/spectate to see if it's really hacks or skill.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2018 11:49 am
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

I would show my clips but i'm banned from the discord so i don't really show anything

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2018 12:14 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: GacyBoii

I would show my clips but i'm banned from the discord so i don't really show anything

well you can upload it to youtube and put it here or you cant do that to?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2018 10:24 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member
Posted by: DeadbrainTruemoo

too lazy and i rejoined the discord

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2018 2:21 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: DeadbrainTruemoo

too lazy and i rejoined the discord

lmao k but it would be nice if ya post it so this fag wont complain about it anymore 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2018 8:09 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: