Report Brick Rhymes...

Notifications
Clear all

Report Brick Rhymes Kosing

Page 2 / 2
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

After further investigation, we've banned this player.

Thank you for reporting!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 2:58 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Thank you one less cancer on the streets of chern.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 9:17 am
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)
Estimable Member Customer

Lmao

Even though I let him get his stuff back

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 9:44 am
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)
Posted by: Kolibob

If I read this correctly, MSYG (MrSteal(...)) came back and killed you on the premises that you killed him in the first place, and then that you TPA'd him back to get his loot.

If you Kill on Sight accidentally and give the loot back, then there will be no consequence to you killing other than a fair warning that if it happens again, you will suffer punishment.

Revenge killing is not tolerated. The Staff team will now allocate more time into this case and then issue a proper statement.

Hang tight and don't be toxic.

Last time i killed this guy and gave the loot back, i got a 48 hour ban. wtf is this

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 9:47 am
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)

If I read this correctly, MSYG (MrSteal(...)) came back and killed you on the premises that you killed him in the first place, and then that you TPA'd him back to get his loot.

If you Kill on Sight accidentally and give the loot back, then there will be no consequence to you killing other than a fair warning that if it happens again, you will suffer punishment.

Revenge killing is not tolerated. The Staff team will now allocate more time into this case and then issue a proper statement.

Last time i killed this guy and gave the loot back, i got a 48 hour ban. wtf is this

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 9:47 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

When was this? 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 11:22 am
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)
Posted by: Dinobrock8971

When was this? 

When you ran me over in the tank. Literally mate, you're fucking autistic. You start flaming people then when they do it back you run to the reports. This kos happened ages ago and you know it, you wait til you get home Mr you mum is going to ground you so hard for getting me banned I'm gunna gunna give her an extra length of dick tonight to punish her

The sad thing is as well, you waited until i deleted all the videos of you kosing me to report this one....Very low blow mate.  I hope one day you get banned as well, and this is the last time I let kos slide on any server lmao. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 12:03 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)

IT WASN'T AN ACCIDENT. HE SHOT ME ON PURPOSE. This guy is the slighyest of them all ayy lmao 

anyway im out

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 12:13 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

When the fuck did I run you over with a tank?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 2:17 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: