Chernarus - KOS - L...

Notifications
Clear all

Chernarus - KOS - Lil Uzi Vert (AGAIN :))

delta347
(@delta347)
Trusted Member

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155376938   (Imperial) (Leader) Uzi 

From  https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/serverspage/survival/rules/

"KOS
You are driving in your car down a highway, all of a sudden shots start hitting it
-you carry on driving and get away from there
-you stop the car and attempt to kill the shooter
-you simply call out an attempted KOS to staff"

https://youtu.be/lAp777laAEY?t=2m6s   Video of guys jumping out of helicopter and shooting at my vehicle, followed by Uzi killing me

https://youtu.be/ztPa1vg-o48 Video of chat log where Uzi says it's not KOS because he's allowed to shoot at vehicles outside of kos zones 

I know he's been banned from some of my reports before, as well as other people on the server saying they've reported him with bans following. I believe repeat offenders aren't really contributing to the server, even if they're a donator.

Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2017 9:48 pm
Lil Uzi Vert
(@lil-uzi-vert)
Trusted Member Customer

As you know if a heli or vehicle is driving you are allowed to shoot out the vehicle to initiate, as you can see my friend jumped out of the heli and shot at his vehicle which is allowed, keep in mind you can see how low we are to the ground and that is because we was landing right there because we need gas and the gas station is right there. The man precedes to immediately  turn around and attempt to kill us which is allowed since we initiated he then hears my friend yelling that he is coming back and so he then precedes to run away. He then hops out of his car and hides behinds the rocks and comes behind us to kill him. He comes back about 2 mins later and starts shooting his lmg at us which means he is re-initiating and so then i snipe him in the head. There is no way thats kos i didnt even shoot at the car and he shot his lmg at me 2 mins later and i kill him and so thats kos on me??? Also with this whole i a repeat offender nonsense I have never received a perma ban and since i have recently been playing on the server i can get several people that are not in my group that are in other groups that would say i follow the rules and give them absurd s amount of gear and materials for nothing in return. Not saying that makes it ok for me to kos and stuff but im just saying there alot of people that would vouge that i follow the rules. Especially since in this video he shot at me first. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2017 10:01 pm
delta347
(@delta347)
Trusted Member
Posted by: rileymcgerr

As you know if a heli or vehicle is driving you are allowed to shoot out the vehicle to initiate, as you can see my friend jumped out of the heli and shot at his vehicle which is allowed, keep in mind you can see how low we are to the ground and that is because we was landing right there because we need gas and the gas station is right there. The man precedes to immediately  turn around and attempt to kill us which is allowed since we initiated he then hears my friend yelling that he is coming back and so he then precedes to run away. He then hops out of his car and hides behinds the rocks and comes behind us to kill him. He comes back about 2 mins later and starts shooting his lmg at us which means he is re-initiating and so then i snipe him in the head. There is no way thats kos i didnt even shoot at the car and he shot his lmg at me 2 mins later and i kill him and so thats kos on me??? Also with this whole i a repeat offender nonsense I have never received a perma ban and since i have recently been playing on the server i can get several people that are not in my group that are in other groups that would say i follow the rules and give them absurd s amount of gear and materials for nothing in return. Not saying that makes it ok for me to kos and stuff but im just saying there alot of people that would vouge that i follow the rules. Especially since in this video he shot at me first. 

KOS
You are driving in your car down a highway, all of a sudden shots start hitting it

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2017 10:12 pm
Lil Uzi Vert
(@lil-uzi-vert)
Trusted Member Customer

i wasn't the one shot at the car sooooooo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2017 10:13 pm
delta347
(@delta347)
Trusted Member

Oh okay, can you provide the steam url for your friend then? Besides if your group that you're rolling with is breaking rules, you should probably tell them not to break the rules, and not attack the person who isn't breaking the rules 🙂

Was it SkullKrusher? http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198109923737

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2017 10:19 pm
delta347
(@delta347)
Trusted Member

i wasn't the one shot at the car sooooooo

Please upload your video, since there's actually no evidence supporting your claims, yet I've uploaded a video which kinda shows your group being guilty.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2017 10:20 pm
Lil Uzi Vert
(@lil-uzi-vert)
Trusted Member Customer

i didnt record ill ask my mates but i dont think they were either, i dont report people so i dont record ever lmao, and just because my friend shot at your car doesnt mean he deserves to get banned unless he killed you which he didn.t you came back two minutes later and tried to spray us from behind.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2017 10:27 pm
delta347
(@delta347)
Trusted Member

i didnt record ill ask my mates but i dont think they were either, i dont report people so i dont record ever lmao, and just because my friend shot at your car doesnt mean he deserves to get banned unless he killed you which he didn.t you came back two minutes later and tried to spray us from behind.

"KOS
-you carry on driving and get away from there
-you stop the car and attempt to kill the shooter
-you simply call out an attempted KOS to staff"

I'm bolding things for you so it should be easier to understand.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2017 10:38 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Thank you for reporting! "Lil Uzi Vert" is a known trouble-maker, along with the group he is running. Very toxic and inappropriate behavior will result into a ban.

This player has been permanently ban with no option to appeal (unless it's an explanation of what we might've missed, we refuse to accept an apology after so many mistakes).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 2:57 am
NovaToxic and delta347 reacted
Share: