Report Brick Rhymes...

Notifications
Clear all

Report Brick Rhymes Kosing

Page 1 / 2
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

See I kosed him by accident key word accident then I said he can get his shit back because it was by accident but no he couldn't leave it as that then he tried to kill me so I killed him and not let him have his shit back because if he didn't try to kill me we would of both just left but he tried to kill me not my fault so I had to kill him as self defense then he tped to me and started robbing me and killed me a second after then he said tp to me get your shit back then he robs me again so I tried to kill him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSgITDUe0wg&feature=youtu.be

His id:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198445201754

Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2017 2:33 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)
Estimable Member Customer

So you kosed me on purpose, then you moan that i robbed you, twice.

Yeah, the server was laggy, and on my screen you hadn't out your gun down. So I killed you, then you started moaning, so i let you back to grab yours stuff, then i robbed you again.

Moral of the story? Don't KOS people first and expect them to play nicely.  Why don't you post the video of your Kos on me, if not, I'll find it and upload it in a seperate report. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2017 3:18 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

I kosed you by accident you idiot I even said come get your shit back it was an accident. Then you tried to kill me so I killed you than you kill me 

then rob me I opened my inventory and you kill me a second later.

Moral of the story don't be a fucking cunt MrStealYoGirl you toxic piece of shit.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2017 4:23 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)

So you admit to kosing me? Lets watch the langugage mate.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2017 4:57 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Yeh I did KOS you by accident I god damn told you to come tp and get your shit but no you were an idiot/asshole and tried to kill me.

I had to kill you for me to live then I tp to you and you killed me so there is a massive difference.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2017 5:53 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)

Mate, you killed me on purpose. I think you then realized i recorded it and said it was an accident? You've reported me 3 times now, trying to get me banned, pretty pathetic. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2017 6:28 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

No what is pathetic is you how you could have just picked up your shit and could have parted ways never see each other again but no you try to kill me.

Then you tp to me Kill me when I had my hands up after a second after you said put your hands up.

then I tp to you and you say get your shit then you rob me again and I try to kill you. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2017 7:18 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)

Mate, you said you wanted to talk, and you "accidental kosed me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2017 7:19 pm
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

MrStealYoGirl, you said you recorded it, come show your proof here so we can see it for ourselvees instead of making such a big fuss. if he kosed you intentionally your recording might prove it

Edit: he also robbed you legit the second time, first time he did not rob you legit that was not allowed according to the rules. but it would be good to see both sides of the stories

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2017 7:49 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

I know the second time was legit but the first time wasn't is what I was saying

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2017 8:01 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)

I delete my records after a few days, this kos happened a like 5 ago. Bit unfair for him to upload now it now as well, as ive deleted mine

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2017 9:12 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)

I'd like an explanation as to how you accidently kosed me. 

He also knew i deleted it as i made up with him the other day, built him a base, then he goes and does this lol. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2017 9:20 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: MrStealYoGirl

He also knew i deleted it as i made up with him the other day, built him a base, then he goes and does this lol. 

You want an explanation I will give you one

I don't know why but you walked up to me and said something in your mic and I just killed you I don't know I really don't I just had that urge to kill you maybe It was because we have been fighting each other idk

About the team you betrayed the team you told everyone to get the hell out of Oceanside or you would kill them

and you killed everyone who despised you everyone who didn't want to leave you started a massive battle yesterday

Then I took over as the leader so is that what you really call a "team"

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2017 9:45 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)
Posted by: Dinobrock8971

Posted by: MrStealYoGirl

You want an explanation I will give you one

I don't know why but you walked up to me and said something in your mic and I just killed you I don't know I really don't I just had that urge to kill you maybe It was because we have been fighting each other idk

About the team you betrayed the team you told everyone to get the hell out of Oceanside or you would kill them

and you killed everyone who despised you everyone who didn't want to leave you started a massive battle yesterday

Then I took over as the leader so is that what you really call a "team"

Mate, so you've already admitted that it wasn't accidental, you meant to kill me. Then you think you can go and upload these videos? 

On my screen your gun was still out when i shot you, and then i robbed you legitimately.

Literally the only person who has kosed is you, and you've admitted it.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2017 10:35 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

If I read this correctly, MSYG (MrSteal(...)) came back and killed you on the premises that you killed him in the first place, and then that you TPA'd him back to get his loot.

If you Kill on Sight accidentally and give the loot back, then there will be no consequence to you killing other than a fair warning that if it happens again, you will suffer punishment.

Revenge killing is not tolerated. The Staff team will now allocate more time into this case and then issue a proper statement.

Hang tight and don't be toxic.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 2:40 am
delta347 reacted
Page 1 / 2
Share: