Notifications
Clear all

Kolibob Abuse?

Page 2 / 2
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: WhiteRabbit

it's a shame all staff can't be like D4. hey, isn't one of the 3 rules being friendly or respectful? hmm...

some cunt once told me discord is much different from ingame

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2017 6:56 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Do you have absolutely no respect for anyone donut? Just because we're moderators and not staff we are like you people? We have a rank, a duty, powers, reasons. What do you have? Nothing, you're just another sheep in the herd being led by us wolves. Please have some respect towards staff and their words.

P.S, Staff=Mods+Admins

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2017 6:58 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Okay, Donut. You seem to misunderstand how society works, you seem to misunderstand that because you either:

- Are very, very unsatisfied (therefore angry, aka salty) with what happened + that basically everybody's saying "no" to you;

- Are uneducated.

Both ways are bad. For the first, I can't do anything, however for the 2nd I can.

When you disrespect a person that has won respect from the others - and notice how I say won respect, not automatically given like you claim we're demanding whenever we get a superiority rank - expect to be disrespected unless you bring viable proof. You've done goof the moment you said "raided", "destroyed vehicles" & other claims.

Your "report" should've looked something like this, instead of being angry, just concentrate on what happened & why it happened (this covers both point one & point two):

"Recently, I've built a base within a spot that many would call "glitched" - for this, I apologize. (play a victim card here, like...) I wasn't aware that glitched bases aren't allowed - I'm sorry, however, I'd like if one of the moderators could reimburse me for my losses - even if I've done wrong, I believe that I should still get some of my stuff. Once again, deep apologies; cheers!"

NOT

"Holy shit, this moderator came in, raided & (insert Michael Bay scene here). This is DISGUSTING! Destroy my glitched base? Fuck no! I can't believe how ABUSIVE this server is - I can't believe the fact that he just destroyed everything. Fuck this fuck that."

We're not going to shut up & get our ass beaten on false claims - we'll be friendly within a point, a point that can even go into "anger". But this? No.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2017 7:19 pm
MrRawr reacted
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Kolibob

Okay, Donut. You seem to misunderstand how society works, you seem to misunderstand that because you either:

- Are very, very unsatisfied (therefore angry, aka salty) with what happened + that basically everybody's saying "no" to you;

- Are uneducated.

Both ways are bad. For the first, I can't do anything, however for the 2nd I can.

When you disrespect a person that has won respect from the others - and notice how I say won respect, not automatically given like you claim we're demanding whenever we get a superiority rank - expect to be disrespected unless you bring viable proof. You've done goof the moment you said "raided", "destroyed vehicles" & other claims.

Your "report" should've looked something like this, instead of being angry, just concentrate on what happened & why it happened (this covers both point one & point two):

"Recently, I've built a base within a spot that many would call "glitched" - for this, I apologize. (play a victim card here, like...) I wasn't aware that glitched bases aren't allowed - I'm sorry, however, I'd like if one of the moderators could reimburse me for my losses - even if I've done wrong, I believe that I should still get some of my stuff. Once again, deep apologies; cheers!"

NOT

"Holy shit, this moderator came in, raided & (insert Michael Bay scene here). This is DISGUSTING! Destroy my glitched base? Fuck no! I can't believe how ABUSIVE this server is - I can't believe the fact that he just destroyed everything. Fuck this fuck that."

We're not going to shut up & get our ass beaten on false claims - we'll be friendly within a point, a point that can even go into "anger". But this? No.

died at *insert micheal bay scene here*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2017 8:31 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I haven't read the responses to this so forgive me if I'm repeating or colliding with someone else's post but just my 2cents is that I don't think there needs to be a rule that states no glitched bases, it's sort of general knowledge. Same reason there isn't a rule about "no hacking/cheating", it's just somewhat of an unspoken rule. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/09/2017 1:56 am
MrRawr reacted
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Nylex

I haven't read the responses to this so forgive me if I'm repeating or colliding with someone else's post but just my 2cents is that I don't think there needs to be a rule that states no glitched bases, it's sort of general knowledge. Same reason there isn't a rule about "no hacking/cheating", it's just somewhat of an unspoken rule. 

how dare you copy pasterino my response

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/09/2017 8:11 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: MrRawr

wait did he really copied u?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/09/2017 4:46 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: MrRawr

get outta town 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2017 3:32 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

Just a tip, don't make a glitched base if you don't want to get in trouble or loose your loot.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2017 8:00 pm
Nightshadow
(@blackjack04190)
Eminent Member Customer
a·buse
verb

əˈbyo͞oz/
  1. 1.
    use (something) to bad effect or for a bad purpose; misuse.
    "the judge abused his power by imposing the fines"
    synonyms: misusemisapplymisemployMore

2. 2.
    treat (a person or an animal) with cruelty or violence, especially regularly or repeatedly.
    "riders who abuse their horses should be prosecuted"
    synonyms: mistreatmaltreatill-treat, treat badly; More

noun

əˈbyo͞os/
  1. 1.
    the improper use of something.
    "alcohol abuse"
    synonyms: misuse, misapplication, misemployment; More

•  

2. 2.
    cruel and violent treatment of a person or animal.
    "a black eye and other signs of physical abuse"
    synonyms: mistreatmentmaltreatment, ill-treatment; More

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2017 10:24 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Nightshadow

a·buse
verb

əˈbyo͞oz/
  1. 1.
    use (something) to bad effect or for a bad purpose; misuse.
    "the judge abused his power by imposing the fines"
    synonyms: misusemisapplymisemployMore

2. 2.
    treat (a person or an animal) with cruelty or violence, especially regularly or repeatedly.
    "riders who abuse their horses should be prosecuted"
    synonyms: mistreatmaltreatill-treat, treat badly; More

noun

əˈbyo͞os/
  1. 1.
    the improper use of something.
    "alcohol abuse"
    synonyms: misuse, misapplication, misemployment; More

•  

2. 2.
    cruel and violent treatment of a person or animal.
    "a black eye and other signs of physical abuse"
    synonyms: mistreatmentmaltreatment, ill-treatment; More

aByOoZ

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2017 11:56 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

əˈbyo͞oz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/09/2017 2:25 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D