Blueflash KOS (Vide...

Notifications
Clear all

Blueflash KOS (Video evidence!)

Nightshadow
(@blackjack04190)
Eminent Member Customer

Now, I've never reported someone before. Reasons being, I don't have proof. Without proof, there's no evidence of a crime. Therefore I present: 

THE BLUEFLASH REPORT

Name of offender: Blueflash

Server: Canada+

Reason: KOS

So, Blueflash enjoys telling me and my friend Kiron256 that he wants to KOS us for "Lies" these lies were supposedly about how we lied to him about a safezone or something. So we had him TP to us. However, we were driving. I, being not knowing every aspect of the game, thought he would simply TP into the seat. However, he died. Feeling bad, Kiron and I told him to TP back. However, he had spawned at the city where we accidentally killed him. He pulled a gun and killed me. Kiron used our car to run him over. Self defense. Blueflash stated that him and his gang were going to kill us, even though I specified that we live in different time zones. (He apparently lives in Australia)

*1 day later*

I told him that I wanted to make up, and to put all the hate aside and be friends. He then decided to kill me. 

VIDEO EVIDENCE

Video.MOV

Topic starter Posted : 29/09/2017 2:59 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Do we need to make a spectrum account to watch your video? or I am just being stupid... (or both 🙂 )

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2017 9:28 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: reactor4

Do we need to make a spectrum account to watch your video? or I am just being stupid... (or both 🙂 )

we need an acc..... and I'm too lazy to make one 😀 anyways ill try not to be lazy later and watch the vid to make a comment on your report and I know the guy named BLUEFLASH he is a guy who wants to fight coalition and we just killed them a few hours ago 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2017 11:04 am
Nightshadow
(@blackjack04190)
Eminent Member Customer

Just realized that the video couldn't be watched!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/09/2017 3:28 pm
Nightshadow
(@blackjack04190)
Eminent Member Customer

Just realized that the video couldn't be watched!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/09/2017 3:28 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

ok wtf lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2017 4:30 pm
Nightshadow
(@blackjack04190)
Eminent Member Customer

Does the video play?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/09/2017 5:13 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

upload to youtube

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2017 7:20 pm
Nightshadow
(@blackjack04190)
Eminent Member Customer

Ok friends

here you go

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdMyl_D3uSNeITCxNe_u7Ug/videos?view_as=subscriber

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/09/2017 2:08 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

Nightshadow, not to be a douche but I cant read who is doing what in that video..

Might wanna try this :

https://www.howtogeek.com/219947/how-to-record-pc-gameplay-with-windows-10%E2%80%99s-game-dvr-and-game-bar/

works like a charm!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/09/2017 10:01 am
Share: