Notifications
Clear all

Kolibob Abuse?

Page 1 / 2
WhiteRabbit
(@whiterabbit)
Active Member Customer

Hi

My group and I was recently raided by a Moderator called Dr. Kolibob. Yesterday, he tp'd to me for no reason and I so happened to be in my base. Later that day, he raided it with an admin tool, blew up our vehicles and took off. In Godmode. Raiding is allowed, but using commands and cheats to do so because it makes you feel big? That's just called being a pussy. As well as him raiding OUR base, we can't even get back at this because he uses a safezone generator etc to defend it from all possible raids.
Our base was located just above the Saskatchewan and Canada Military Base tunnel. It is a glitch which you can get into, yes. But nowhere in the rules do I see 'no glitched bases'
Honestly, first time I met Koli, he was pretty nice and slowly he went downhill and now he's just a complete dick. Same with some of the other Moderators I've met.
I've played on this Server for ages and it never used to be like this. I don't know why you guys are adding these crappy moderators that decide to abuse and destroy.
I'll be happy to listen to your whiny responses of how you aren't bad moderators 🙂

-Pimp My Donut

Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2017 11:02 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Let's get the ad hominem attacks out of the way and prove just how stupid your average donator with a god complex can get:

1. "RAIDED" - whoa, big word fella'! All I did was destroy a glitched base that gave you an unfair advantage over other players (not only that it broke RP, that's irrelevant for a thing as big as did). I didn't grab any of the loot (not like I'd be interested) - I was advised by many members of the staff to just go ahead & destroy it + leave a warning that next time you do this, it won't be just the base that'll be destroyed.

2. "BLEW UP OUR VEHICLES" - no reason to blow up your vehicles unless they were in the base (which isn't possible). Don't claim idiotic things which you can't even know if it happened. A person only claims unnecessary stuff when they don't know what they're talking about OR want to make their point stronger. 

3. You think I give two shits about your loot? You think I care, even a bit, about your vehicles, about your persona, about your "OMG GODMODE" remarks? You're wrong. I care about myself, because "myself" is a representation of this server. Whenever you make a post like this, out of pure salt, that attacks a staff members actions (even worse, in this case you straight-up misinterpreted even after everybody was explained), you hurt new players & this community.

You know what?

Pimp, your gang has broken rules. Your excuse? "That's him, not us!". We've actually decided to slide that sort of comment many times, but I'll personally start not sliding it. If you associate yourself with somebody that breaks a rule, and you decide NOT to confess on behalf of that somebody, you're in the same pot as that player.

Pimp, you had a glitched base which gave you a huge advantage over the other 20 players on CAN+ - this is why I broke it, this is why the staff team, as a whole, decided to "just destroy it". Your argument is one of the rules, not one of the ethics. I hope you understand that Nylex made three simple rules for the simple fact that if there were more, nobody would've read them. That's why the staff team's so closely guarded - because we get the authority of common sense and a huge deciding factor.

Don't bring up "omfg ive been playing here for ages..." argument. Nylex's community has grown & with it so have the idiots (the irony!). New members must've been added. You've also said that I was nice at the start and started going downhill. Is this downhill a thing because I decided to destroy a glitched base? Is this "mods suck" argument because rules are actually starting to be a thing, again; albeit, we still don't have ban.

TL;DR: Some donator's uncomfortable with himself & the fact that he made a glitched base, decided to bring up "there's no rule for this" (just like Kitt & Carson did in their infancy) arguments and then also attacked the moderators for enforcing rules.

I'm done.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2017 11:45 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

(I've also recorded pretty much the whole thing, if it comes down to it, the staff team will have the deciding factor - but it probably won't)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2017 11:50 am
gerald01
(@gerald01)

Well Koli u did destroy our 2 helicopter outside our base and u damaged our hummve.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2017 1:39 pm
WhiteRabbit
(@whiterabbit)
Active Member Customer

go on then. upload the footage 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2017 1:45 pm
WhiteRabbit
(@whiterabbit)
Active Member Customer

Pimp, your gang has broken rules. Your excuse? "That's him, not us!"

I don't see any rules on that and nor does your quote make any sense 'That's him, not us' ... For a moderator as well known as you in the community, I thought you'd know how to construct an argument better. Honestly, just disappointed

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2017 1:48 pm
WhiteRabbit
(@whiterabbit)
Active Member Customer

'broke RP'

Oh the irony

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2017 1:49 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

holy fuck stop asking for respect. You don't ask for respect donut, you earn it. I dont know what you expect from us moderators but we're fucking players too! We ain't staff members, you don't see us doing staff duties all the time, NO. You see us roleplaying more than doing our jobs, and thats the fucking reason we're mods not staff- because we love roleplaying more than mods, why are we mods? Because Nylex needed trustworthy people to moderate his servers, and we knowingly gave away a part of our experiences in roleplay to help the servers and punish rulebreakers... While all you do is show absolutely fucking ZERO respect towards us. Yesterday you accused me of having godmode during pvp, like holy shit dude, you expect there not to be a gunfight when you steal a harley infront of my goddamn eyes?! tf? You expect us to roam in /god and wear greengoblin shit? Tell me, have you seen us wear anything op? No.. We all roleplay, we wear roleplay shit, kolibob wears coalition, i wear trader gear and so on.. But you have no fucking respect for that.. You accused me of never playing on the servers before and that discord is way different than servers, bitch who the fuck are you again? All I know is that you're some cocky little kid with a blue name who demands that mods spawn him his gear back or hes gonna whine and "make a report on him" <~~ wheres that btw?

In this particular case,

"It does not state in the rules that you cannot have glitched bases" - In that case it also doesn't state you can roam around with admin tools or ddos the servers. But if you do run around with admin tools, or ddos the servers you do get banned. Why? Because fucking common sense.It clearly says its a roleplay server and how do you manage to explain making a glitched base? I've seen skybases and waterbases and ive asked their owners to explain the mechanics, and they did. They actually came up with surprising explanations and amused us staff, put a smile on our face to see that people are actually roleplay with the shitty mechanics given to them anywho.

Us, being moderators we take only the decisions in which we could deal with the consequences on our own

for eg- deleting a base(it can be undone), removing vehicles(can also be undone)

but, we do not do stuff we cannot deal the consequences with alone, we talk about in staff chat with out seniors and form a common answer.

for eg- banning a player, destroying a safezone,changing major rules such as turning locations into kos zones etc.

Some additional stuff you might wanna know.

-We are allowed to spawn in gear, as long as it is for rp purposes or kind.

-We are allowed to ignore calls for help in rp situations, since for us, rp is a higher priority than mod duty.

-We are allowed to go into godmode, however we dont :). We usually stay away from godmode, we only enter godmode when we have stuff in our inventories which we do not want to hand out to the public.

Please stop being toxic, and actually contribute to the well being of these servers and instead of blaming it on the staff team, suck up for your mistakes and accept it.

Thank you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2017 2:51 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: WhiteRabbit

go on then. upload the footage 🙂

I don't have to do anything for you, player. I have to do things for those that are superior to me. This isn't a battle for whether or not I did something wrong (since I clearly didn't - I destroyed a glitched base.

As for the other player that keeps saying I destroyed vehicles, I didn't. I came in when Lemon told me about a glitched base, spawned myself an admin tool, came & destroyed the things there (in the base). NOT any vehicle.

I'll upload the footage if Nylex requests privately that I do, otherwise all your claims are based on the fact that there's no rule against what you've done (there is) - pathetical.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2017 3:59 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Ok boys im done with this shit and false claims everywhere now.

Listen up WhiteRabbit boio.
Building a glitched base is straight up bug abuse. Bug abuse in every game and server gives you the grand prize: a permanent ban. So be happy you got away with loosing the base. Framing a staff/moderator of abuse of permissions because ur a fking whiney kid gives you a secondary prize: a temporary ban. OH HEY! You just did that! Koli sent me the pictures of your "roleplay" base and honestly, i have less respect for people like you then this base was about roleplay. You knowingly exploit a games weakness and then cry if you get the consequences. Your base there will stay removed without any compensation. If i hear  more shit of you or complaints or false claims, you´ll be gone for good, i promise you that. Be THANKFUL you got off with no ban, but if you falsely accuse people of shit more, we´ll talk bout that.

P.S. I don´t even know you, who are u to claim how "crappy" i am? You don´t fucking know me kiddo. Stop beeing a hypocrite, i even hear your name maybe the 2nd time this month. Get ur shit together and behave like all the other sheep, or be brought to the slaughterhouse and get hammered.

Cheers, Fisher

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2017 4:43 pm
MrRawr and Kolibob reacted
WhiteRabbit
(@whiterabbit)
Active Member Customer

honestly, do you think i CARE about how many shits you give on this topic? 

1. NO. You see us roleplaying more than doing our jobs, 

you've got to be kidding...

2.like all the other sheep, or be brought to the slaughterhouse and get hammered.

by being a moderator on an unturned server, does it make you feel better about your shitty life by raging and insulting others online?

3. Please stop being toxic, and actually contribute to the well being of these servers and instead of blaming it on the staff team, 

the irony. also, i didn't blame the entire staff team did i? i am blaming a single person for their unnecessary and bullshit actions towards a player

4. THANKFUL you got off with no ban

listen, why must i listen to moderators? if anyone, i will listen to the owner and people higher than you. not some dickheads online saying 'oh look at me, i'm a moderator on a free online game ooooh obey me or you will perish!'

5. holy fuck stop asking for respect. You don't ask for respect donut, you earn it

how many times did i even say the word 'respect' in my post?

answer - none.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2017 5:46 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

My opinion on this:

Glitched Bases are a big no: Yes, there is nothing in the rules saying 'no glitched/bugged bases' but unofficially they are not welcomed, normal protocol is to warn the occupant/s that their base isnt allowed, allowing them time to migrate and move items, etc. You can argue that Glitched bases are NOT realistic roleplay, and it ruins the immersion but neither is a large metal 6x6 or a skybase, or finding an NTW in grandmas cottage in the woods. If Kolibob did forewarn you then fair enough, but how long did he give you? If you were given an unrealistic time then please say so. If your vehicles were destroyed intentionally that is a dick move.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2017 5:51 pm
WhiteRabbit
(@whiterabbit)
Active Member Customer

My opinion on this:

Glitched Bases are a big no: Yes, there is nothing in the rules saying 'no glitched/bugged bases' but unofficially they are not welcomed, normal protocol is to warn the occupant/s that their base isnt allowed, allowing them time to migrate and move items, etc. You can argue that Glitched bases are NOT realistic roleplay, and it ruins the immersion but neither is a large metal 6x6 or a skybase, or finding an NTW in grandmas cottage in the woods. If Kolibob did forewarn you then fair enough, but how long did he give you? If you were given an unrealistic time then please say so. If your vehicles were destroyed intentionally that is a dick move.

I was never informed he was going to destroy it, I had several vehicles destroyed or damaged in the incident.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2017 5:55 pm
WhiteRabbit
(@whiterabbit)
Active Member Customer

My opinion on this:

Glitched Bases are a big no: Yes, there is nothing in the rules saying 'no glitched/bugged bases' but unofficially they are not welcomed, normal protocol is to warn the occupant/s that their base isnt allowed, allowing them time to migrate and move items, etc. You can argue that Glitched bases are NOT realistic roleplay, and it ruins the immersion but neither is a large metal 6x6 or a skybase, or finding an NTW in grandmas cottage in the woods. If Kolibob did forewarn you then fair enough, but how long did he give you? If you were given an unrealistic time then please say so. If your vehicles were destroyed intentionally that is a dick move.

I was never informed he was going to destroy it, I had several vehicles destroyed or damaged in the incident.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2017 5:55 pm
WhiteRabbit
(@whiterabbit)
Active Member Customer

it's a shame all staff can't be like D4. hey, isn't one of the 3 rules being friendly or respectful? hmm...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2017 6:19 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: