(whitelist) "grief"...

Notifications
Clear all

(whitelist) "grief" base

Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

So me and Josef were walking around the map and we came across an unmarked location, thinking it spawned gear and wanting to see what was there, there were loads of spikes and while we were scouting from the top I fell inside and Josef jumped inside I don't know why... but anyway with no way of getting out I called for help and Fisher (AKA Pimpcane) came to save us and ended up falling in trying to shoot an RPG against one of the surrounding walls to get us out, I then had to suicide and grab a car and drive all the way up, losing half of my gear when I suicided to get a gun to shoot through the walls, we didn't destroy anything, except the doors to get outside. I consider this to be trap base and theoretically a griefing base on a server like this, due to 3 of us were stuck there and couldn't do anything whatsoever, I have no idea who owns this "grief" base but I think they should totally remove that trap.

Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2017 2:43 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2017 3:11 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)

I collected some metal and put it in a crate next to the trap to compensate for the doors to whoever owns this place.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2017 4:22 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)

I collected some metal and put it in a crate next to the trap to compensate for the doors to whoever owns this place.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2017 4:22 pm
Tassuttelija
(@tassuttelija)
Eminent Member Customer

Hello, that is my base and no, I did not make it for the sole purpose of 'griefing' or trapping players. I am extremely sorry for all the problems this caused you to have. I thought people were smart enough to notice the metal door on the entrance of the place and notice this structure was claimed and not jump in. I was going to put a sign next to the pit warning players about jumping inside as it might get you trapped. Again, I am extremely sorry about this.

-Jolly aka Jared

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 7:39 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Couldn't your friends have helped by making ladders and building down to you, or perhaps thrown materials down for you? Suiciding to get back to where you died seems a bit failrp-y. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 2:20 am
gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member

I think there was a claim flag placed there

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 2:24 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Sup Nylex. Sadly no there was no way out. The area had a claimflag so building out was impossible. I tried to help these guys out but as slidy as the edges in unturned are i fell in aswell. So our choice only was to either suicide and loose everything or try to get out somehow. They chose that way of getting us out. I know its a bit failrp but we had no other choice in my opinion unless we should all have suicided there or just die from starvation what would make kinda no sense to meh : /

Sincerly, Fisher Cinderfall

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 4:59 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

It does make for a great story, falling into a hole and spending a lot of time getting back out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 10:33 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

im not gonna spoil anything, but lets say that 'pit' is a key feature to some roleplayer, prolly his most iconic thing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 12:40 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

What about the rest of the group going on a search for high powered weapons that can bust through those walls:P

fair game tho, see where you're coming from

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 1:51 pm
Share: