Introducing Haven (...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Introducing Haven (Whitelisted Roleplay)

Staggs
(@staggs)
Active Member Customer

My name is Chris, or Staggs, and I am a player and member of the New California Republic on the Whitelisted Chernarus server. Today I am here to present to all a spectacle I like to call "Haven". Haven is a fortified town that is currently a Work In Progress and is located below the NW Airfield at an on map town called Vybor. I requested from admin that I could do this, and they accepted. Currently I have only surrounded the city with a wall (to scare away those damn biters and thiefs) and doors to permit easy passage and hospitality when available. The idea of Haven popped into my head when I found myself wanting a safe place to stay for a night or two in- game. I realized, if someone else hasn't done it, why shouldn't I? By the time Haven is fully "finished", I would like to have each building in pre-built Vybor be designated to a specific need "inn, ration supply, weaponry, etc.), as well as Safezone Generators distributed to keep the loot and zombies out. As expected, Haven is and will continue to be open to the public. However, if bandits/visitors  feel the need to attack or damage any equipment or architecture created by the NCR, further safety and security measures will have to be taken. As for staying the night, all overnight trips are free. As long as you bring your own bedroll and remove it when you leave, you should be left otherwise unharmed. For more permanent visitors, deals will be negotiated. As Haven and the NCR grow, more additions and upgrades will be added to ensure comfort and safety of all survivors attendant. Please let me know if you would like to help with Haven as so far I have spent 6+ hours alone by myself building. I will post updates, but until then thank you all and goodbye.

Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2017 9:21 am
John Norris
(@john-norris)
Eminent Member

Why are you posting this on the forums, asking for people to come, saying you'll make deals with them, advertizing it like it's some sort of hotel? You are aware that the whitelisted server is survival roleplay, and not "Hey here's a 3 star playerbuilt town, please come and enjoy your stay, we have magic safezone generators that stop loot and zombies from magically appearing out of nowhere"  This is as good as failRP. I'll have to ask you to remove this as soon as possible.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 9:59 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

As you can see announcements is used by staff only. Do not post here. Moving this to somewhere more appropriate 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 5:59 pm
Share: