WHITELISTERS PLS LO...

Notifications
Clear all

WHITELISTERS PLS LOOK AT THIS

Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Okidoke, since the modded loot is kinda OP, would you want the structure health of buildables to be increased? just lemme know if you want it increased, decreased or to stay the same 😀

Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2017 7:10 pm
gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member

I'm all for it being increased! It'll discourage raiding even more, plus a lot of bases are inside towns (INN and Haven) and defending against zombies is frustrating sometimes

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2017 7:28 pm
BobbyJ
(@bobbyj)
Eminent Member Customer

Basically what Gsop said, having wooden walls being broken by a zombie who can barely move is kinda frustrating and the fact that it should help discourage raiding is another plus.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 9:41 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

If the whitelisted community is supposed to be all mature and so, there won't even be raids(despite what happeneed recently) if the players actually grew a sense that they are creating drama and making a situation and didnt exactly raid a base that would be nice, then, the base hp could be lowered.. But judgin' by what gsop and BobbyJ said, i think you should go with what they stated :/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 11:08 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

It's also partly due to the fact you can gather enough supplies to raid something in a matter of minutes, I think it'd be nice if players picked raids wisely and got prepared for it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 1:41 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Well given that an IED blows away half a base and i found 2 at once in one hangar (i know it was just luck) but holy hell. Thing is that you dont even need IEDs, you have so much that can wreck wood and metal to raid someone. So having a higher buildables HP would be more then appreciated.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 3:25 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

It's also partly due to the fact you can gather enough supplies to raid something in a matter of minutes, I think it'd be nice if players picked raids wisely and got prepared for it.

Perhaps you can only raid with a proper reason? I dont even see the point of people blowing up homes, all you'd do in a scenario like this is perhaps blow out a door or a window, maybe not even that. In an apocalypse you would rather meet up with this unknown than just blow up his home for funsies.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 3:25 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

I'm in it for it being increased totally I think that would help a lot and keep raiding to a minimum.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2017 10:23 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Nylex updated the server rules if you don't know, you can only 'raid' bases for a reason not for the loot inside. Besides, what could they possibly have that's more op than the gun in your hand with this crazy mod packk around? I don't see why people raid bases,it just creates more drama on the forums and makes whitelisted servers look like shit. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2017 2:32 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Whitelisted rp should be about sharing experiences and having a great time not gathering as much op loot as possible and showing off and spreading 'fear' by raiding some bases. Look the the INN station, look at haven, the fishing lodges(?) they're so awesome! Wouldn't want to see them being raided and stuff would you? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2017 3:17 pm
Nylex reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Yeah exactly, I mean of course desire for gear may be a reason ontop of something else but raiding everything you see is just a bit pointless on a whitelisted server. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2017 5:02 pm
Share: