Things i don't like...

Notifications
Clear all

Things i don't like on the WL

Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

Hello everyone my name is Shawn Cain aka Law here's things i really dislike on wl 

1 RUBBERBANDING TO A FUCKING MEGA AND DYING BECAUSE OF IT sorry next one please

2 zombie's hitting through wall's 

3 animals just animals

4 everyone running in full spec ops gear which is the most annoying for me at least  if it suits your character that is  alright but if you were a grocery worker and u wear full spec ops gear that's not cool 

tell me what do you dislike about wl see ya

Topic starter Posted : 03/01/2018 1:33 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)

I haven't seen someone yet who has been running around in full spec ops, and most of the gear I've seen has been ragtag apocalypse wear. Now I gotta agree with the Megas. Either Nerf them, or remove them. Rubberbanding is pretty bad in the US, maybe add a ping counter to balance it out. Zombies are buggy as hell, and animals are cool, add some challenge, annoyed on how powerful they are though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2018 1:38 am
Law
 Law
(@law)

thanks for the reply what i meant with that "spec ops gear" was i have seen people rocking full military clothing and military grade rifle's (could not think of a gun) but the rest i agree

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/01/2018 1:41 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I have too seen people sporting full military clothing and I cannot say I enjoy that either too much. I wear complete civilian clothes with the exception of a military vest, since that is one of the only logical military apparel you'd wear. As for the Mega Zombies I have lag died to them once with rubberbanding and I can say it is very annoying indeed since there is nothing that can be done about it. As for the animals however I quite like where they're at. They're a legitimate threat in the game and they're causing problems for people, as hostile wildlife should. I personally don't think anything should be done about the animals, they're good where they are.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2018 1:45 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

1: Rubberbanding is clientside, not serverside. I have 30- ping and never rubberbanded into a zombie.

2. Zombies were always hitting through walls. Totally normal and nothing we can change. Its unturned after all.

3. Same as above, thats Unturned and no we wont turn them off. In a apocalypse theres natural predators aswell.

4. I for now only saw one full spec ops gear guy around. Lemme give u a list of what ppl wear:

Me: A fisher outfit with brown camopants and a green vest with fisherhat. Oldie weapons.
Opti: Most civilian clothing aswell. Wears a RPK.
Surprise: Wears either a mafia outfit for the pub or a mixed outfit with a cap. Gun of choice unknown.
Fin: Wears Riot gear and a riot helmet with some assault rifle.
Rosa and Amy: Civilian clothes mix, maybe military vests. Gun of choice unknown.
I cant remember the rest but we have a variety of what people are wearing.

Its incredible now that KOS and Robberies are non-existent, what people have problems with: The normal unturned stuff. Zombies, Animals and bugs.

Regards Fisher

Edit: I don´t see any problems with megas, theyre easy to kite, i even pull them with a gunshot, sit somewhere up and chainsaw their heads. Ever killed a Ghilie Mega at Bloodmoon at Tisy? I got 3 of em already (loot was sad tho and grizzlies or vanilla guns just get scrapped right away) and had no problem. I can make a list of good spots to kill them at every hotspot.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2018 1:46 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

I wear full spec-ops, but I just purchased some cheapo 4 cent cosmetics to make it seem civilian, since vanilla clothing sucks.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2018 1:56 am
Law
 Law
(@law)

respect

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/01/2018 1:58 am
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

The only military thing I have on my character is probably my canteen and my bulletproof vest. I mean what "sane" survivor would opt to not wear one during the apocalypse?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2018 1:59 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)

I, personally, wear all airdrop loot I’ve gotten from airdrops, which is logical as a normal person who finds armored clothes in an airdrop is of course going to equip it, I wear full riot gear and Ratcom pants, as said are all from airdrops. I do agree on the guns though, people are using guns they shouldn’t be, and have taken no time to learn how to use them. I keep my group particularly tight on which guns they use, and have been training them to use snipers and shotguns with great precision. I think I training system of shirts should be added which lets you learn how specific types of guns work, when someone is teaching you it. For isntance, if your learning how to use a marksman rifle, it could take a 15 minute training course by a player who knows how to use it. Just a suggestion, but could be a useful one. (Please excuse spelling and grammatical mistakes, typing this on phone)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2018 2:07 am
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)

What I wear is very simple.

1. A blue balaclava

2. A riot helmet

3. Military Shirt

4. Military vest

5. Cowboy Jeans.

6. One of them fancy survival packs.

I do have some military grade guns, but most of my firearms are shotguns and pistols. The other military grade guns that I've seen people have could have come from airdrops. Airdrops are part of unturned lore as supplies from the coalition. I personally completely avoid megas at this point (for RP purposes.) 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2018 2:23 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

The thing that I only hate is that everytime I see a wolf I thought it's a dog and tried to tame it :3

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2018 5:12 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member
Posted by: dra9onmaster27

I, personally, wear all airdrop loot I’ve gotten from airdrops, which is logical as a normal person who finds armored clothes in an airdrop is of course going to equip it, I wear full riot gear and Ratcom pants, as said are all from airdrops. I do agree on the guns though, people are using guns they shouldn’t be, and have taken no time to learn how to use them. I keep my group particularly tight on which guns they use, and have been training them to use snipers and shotguns with great precision. I think I training system of shirts should be added which lets you learn how specific types of guns work, when someone is teaching you it. For isntance, if your learning how to use a marksman rifle, it could take a 15 minute training course by a player who knows how to use it. Just a suggestion, but could be a useful one. (Please excuse spelling and grammatical mistakes, typing this on phone)

That's an unnecessary limitation on roleplay, and we want as few as those as possible. It's completely up to the student and the teacher to determine how long it takes, we don't want to boggle people down with stupid rules.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2018 7:47 am
NSTM9
(@nstm9)

Rubberbanding is due to hosting in the UK, ripip. But Megas aren't that bad. Kiting, movement, positioning are all very important.

I haven't had problems with zombies hitting me through walls - likely been lag.

Animals are normal things. You can't just expect them to just be non-existent. They aren't too bad to deal with anyways.

I myself use Spec-Ops clothing, being as it's actually my character. I actually haven't seen anyone else with Spec-Ops gear besides Opti (I think it was at Kings). Sometimes I change clothing for occasions though, when appropriate. I still follow through with what my profile is, almost entirely using suppressed SMGs/weapons, mostly of civilian/low power calibers (9x19, .45) rather than picking up the best gun I can find and just using it. It seems that some people can just use any gun they've got.

I've actually been learning skills from other people so I can utilize them - Rosa taught me how to farm and grow crops, Tsar/Denny showed me how to repair vehicles and compensate at longer ranges (and in a roleplay fashion too! Description of each tick on scopes, replacing the bulbs in lights and the like. First time I tried to fix the car, broke a tire somehow.) It's much better that the community is getting along quite well, and I enjoy it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2018 7:52 am
Rosa reacted
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: The Friendly HitMan 😀

The thing that I only hate is that everytime I see a wolf I thought it's a dog and tried to tame it :3

Those wolves they will fool you :3

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2018 12:51 pm
Share: