Your a mean one Mr....

Notifications
Clear all

Your a mean one Mr.Rawr...

Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Funny thing got banned off chern then he bans me off the discord to when I have seen many people who have been banned off the servers still on the discord did he just ban me because he just doesn't like me? (On Discord)

Maybe many other people he has beef with he bes a asshole with them to?

Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2018 10:56 am
MrRawr reacted
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

You've been banned:

2 times from discord (now 3)

1 perma ban from chernarus

WL application denied due to above reasons

The recent unban of yours on the discord was a mere misunderstanding on PotionFlingaQueen's part. He wasn't aware of the former and thus carried out the unban without consent from me (As I am the one responsible for your bannings). I contacted him and he apologized for not confirming the unban with me, and we settled upon banning you from the discord. Fisher Cinderfall also agreed to this and overlooked our decisions.

Making a forum post about me being a 'mean one' and accusing me of random bullshit which you don't even have proof/support of just goes to strengthen my point of how IMMATURE,TOXIC and totally not a "CHANGED PERSON" you are, even after i told you 4 times that I hold no beef against you.

Anyway, thanks for making this post. Gave me a good laugh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2018 12:13 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ and Rosa reacted
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Bet your eyes filled with joy banning me from chern.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2018 12:24 pm
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

Scorpian stop hating on RAWR because you fucked up. Honestly I am finally glad your ass got banned you were toxic and immature for the community RAWR is #ONEOFUS! lol Anyways hope you have a good life and hope you decide to think before you act.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2018 4:03 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: Amazed

Scorpian stop hating on RAWR because you fucked up. Honestly I am finally glad your ass got banned you were toxic and immature for the community RAWR is #ONEOFUS! lol Anyways hope you have a good life and hope you decide to think before you act.

Why do you decide to post this after my apology and everything about the situation I was the one who fucked up and blamed him for shit I know that so why do you need to bring this up here again?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2018 4:51 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Tbh you also have that toxic and immature attitude yourself, after killing someone outside the safe zone and when I tried to communicate on what happened you just killed me and bragged on the stuff you got from the victim.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2018 5:51 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: The Friendly HitMan 😀

Scorpian stop hating on RAWR because you fucked up. Honestly I am finally glad your ass got banned you were toxic and immature for the community RAWR is #ONEOFUS! lol Anyways hope you have a good life and hope you decide to think before you act

Tbh you also have that toxic and immature attitude yourself, after killing someone outside the safe zone and when I tried to communicate on what happened you just killed me and bragged on the stuff you got from the victim.

Yes what Adaza said :3...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/01/2018 6:30 am
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

First I never kosed one if thats what your saying not only that they were a good amount from the safe zone if I recall they came back and kosed? Explain that my guy?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2018 3:46 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

First I never kosed one if thats what your saying not only that they were a good amount from the safe zone if I recall they came back and kosed? Explain that my guy?

Can you explain what was the point of coming here and starting shit?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/01/2018 3:51 pm
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

First, I never KOSED anyone if that's what your saying. Yes I did but, he was a fair distance from the actually safe point. Not only that stop trying to accuse me of just "Killing" someone eh? If I recall there were 3 guys? One pulled a gun so we killed all of you in a robbery situation. Not only that we tped you back you went to safezone tped your friends and had him kos. We simply went back killed you because you were on our loot which was kos loot and you were his pal and you allowed him to kos and to get away with it but I never reported but you have the balls to falsly acuse me. Honestly your more toxic and immature than me. Case closed find some facts and dont try to dig up the past when your the main problem.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2018 3:56 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

First, I never KOSED anyone if that's what your saying. Yes I did but, he was a fair distance from the actually safe point. Not only that stop trying to accuse me of just "Killing" someone eh? If I recall there were 3 guys? One pulled a gun so we killed all of you in a robbery situation. Not only that we tped you back you went to safezone tped your friends and had him kos. We simply went back killed you because you were on our loot which was kos loot and you were his pal and you allowed him to kos and to get away with it but I never reported but you have the balls to falsly acuse me. Honestly your more toxic and immature than me. Case closed find some facts and dont try to dig up the past when your the main problem.

Hmm...Don't dig up the past ey?

Then what was the point of bringing this post back up you seem to be a bit of a hypocrite.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/01/2018 4:10 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Did I accuse you? oh yes there were 3 guys in the safe zone chilling out I just came in to talk no idea who the other is, after a few gunshots and a dead guy saying he got kos'ed I came in and tried to talk about it I talked in chat that "I wanted to talk on what happened" and he is not my "pal" it was the first time I met and talked to him and I never did allowed him to kos and get away with it since I don't know him I don't even know where you got that info from saying that he was my "pal" and all I did was helped him since he asked for me to submit a report behalf of him without any knowledge about the forums itself so I did it for him and about me being more "toxic" and "immature" than you not sure I just saw you for the first time in that case and in here so literaly you have no idea on who I am or what I do/did in this community and stuff and explain the point on me being the "main problem". Case closed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2018 4:15 pm
Share: