Some tips for white...

Notifications
Clear all

Some tips for whitelist applications.

MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Take some notes,

-Don't just mention your age, try to give more details if possible, for eg- "Elias, age 16, Estonian."

Reason to join:

-Try to mention an in-depth reason instead of the same cliched one.

-Mention key moments in your rp history which made you go "no, no more of this..I want a better server". Convince us that you DESERVE to play on the servers and not that you WANT to.

-Don't take things for granted.

Past Rp experiences:

-Mention details and key points.

-Try to input out of unturned rp experiences.

-Mention any notable achievements if possible.

Backstory:

-Don't make typing errors, always review your application.

-Take your time, don't rush.

-Try for a unique character with a unique(or not so) name. Some professions I haven't seen yet are: photographer,model,tourist guide,etc.

If possible, try to include some ending words of sort or tell us a bit more about yourself.

Hope to see some improvement in applications after this.

Topic starter Posted : 11/01/2018 8:38 am
Fin Richards, JigSaw, Şçøŕpïøņ and 1 people reacted
agent320
(@agent320)
Eminent Member Customer

Can someone tell me why sometimes people saying things conflict which each other...

here someone says to make a unique application and then I go through the whitelist applications and read dis as a response to a denied application...

Posted by: Potion Flinga Queen

(As Opti said, you don't need to be special, the more generic your person in and average overall, the better.)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/01/2018 2:52 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

being unique doesn't mean you have to be a top notch scientist that can make weapons, no. Being unique just means that your application stands out, regardless of what you're roleplaying or who you are. You can roleplay as a normal civilian with an interesting story as to how he survived(being skill-less if that is) and i'll love to give it a read.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/01/2018 3:36 pm
Fin Richards reacted
Fin Richards
(@fin)

I really like this example because it really gives some great tips on how your application should be structured. I would encourage everyone to take a look at this and use it to your advantage

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/01/2018 4:14 pm
Share: