(@big-daddy-trump)
Eminent Member Customer

perfect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2017 9:21 am
AlexIsUnturned
(@alexisunturned)
New Member Customer

Hedge with a town? best idea i heard of since cotton candy!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2017 9:39 pm
nirv
 nirv
(@nirv)
Trusted Member

why dont we just give sky stead ownership to hedge slothy is bad. say hedge 3-times if u think he should be the owner of sky stead

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2017 9:42 pm
TrickzPowerz2.0
(@trickzpowerz2-0)

I'd personally like to have a new SZ, so there could be more trading experience on the server and a more fair trading zone as slothy and Corey, just run their SZ very unfairly, but all together love the idea and get ready to bring on more lag!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2017 10:20 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I'm not sure about giving away ownership, I'd have to look into that. With a completely new safezone though, where would you want it to be located hedge?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2017 10:58 pm
HedgeMan reacted
HedgeMan
(@hedgeman)
Eminent Member

I was thinking about up north near Berezino so that we have a SZ trading place on the north east and one on the south west side so that they're easy to get to instead of running all the way to SkyStead. Another good idea would be by the river at the north east part of the map so that there is good scenery and people could enjoy staying there? Its up to you because you know, YOU ARE NYLEX lol. Hope you like these ideas get back when you can

-Hedge

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/06/2017 11:10 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: