New town on Chernar...

Notifications
Clear all

New town on Chernarus???

Page 1 / 2
HedgeMan
(@hedgeman)
Eminent Member

Hi, my name is ''The HedgeMan'' but most people know me as hedge. I was wondering if i could get a SZ and town set up on Chernarus because I am a well known player on the server and run my shop really well. I am on constantly and always meeting new people on the server and it is always fun to build new things and discover new stuff. I would like a SZ near the left side of Balota but not sure what type of SZ, because each SZ has its own benefits. It would be great for some responses espically from Nylex himself.

-Hedge

Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2017 6:04 am
R3dsorialPeak17
(@r3dsorialpeak17)
Eminent Member

I like the idea of you running your own SZ, but why put it on the coast near all the other ones?  Try to be somewhat original and put it farther north, like Altar Radio tower or something

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2017 6:17 am
Big Daddy Trump
(@big-daddy-trump)
Eminent Member Customer

I agree it would be nice to have another town

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2017 6:19 am
Big Daddy Trump
(@big-daddy-trump)
Eminent Member Customer

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2017 6:20 am
Big Daddy Trump
(@big-daddy-trump)
Eminent Member Customer

ReplyQuote
Big Daddy Trump
(@big-daddy-trump)
Eminent Member Customer

ReplyQuote
Big Daddy Trump
(@big-daddy-trump)
Eminent Member Customer

ReplyQuote
Big Daddy Trump
(@big-daddy-trump)
Eminent Member Customer

ReplyQuote
Big Daddy Trump
(@big-daddy-trump)
Eminent Member Customer

ReplyQuote
HedgeMan
(@hedgeman)
Eminent Member

I was thinking near Berezino due to it being a big town with lots of naked spawns?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2017 6:20 am
xRizhy
(@xrizhy)
New Member Customer

I personally think "Hedge" should get a town because he is well known on the server, is has a good rep with almost everyone. I also think Hedge should have a town because there is only 2 towns that are safezone's and only one has shops that people go into, the other town is just used for parking vehicles because you can steal them because its a heavy savezone. That is why I think "Hedge Man" should have a town.

ReplyQuote
Relaxing_Dead
(@relaxing_dead)

Hey Hedge, this sounds like a great idea and opportunity.

Good Luck!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2017 6:37 am
jessica4always
(@jessica4always)
New Member Customer

I think Hedge deserves this town, he  is very supportive to the people and cares for the community and only wants the best, I think he will do a amazing job looking after it. He is very well known on the server and he does a very well job in his shops and really needs a upgrade to a town. His leadership will be well shown when leading the town. He will take well consideration of the peoples ideas and will do what ever is possible to make the town progress as well as to grow.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2017 6:48 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Heard good stuff about you Hedge, I'll bring it up with the other admins and we'll get a new safezone set up 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2017 8:14 am
xRizhy, Big Daddy Trump, HedgeMan and 1 people reacted
HedgeMan
(@hedgeman)
Eminent Member

OMG Nylex im more happy about u responding than actually getting one. Is there anyway we can Direct Dm to talk more about business?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2017 8:30 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: