The Complete Bendri...

Notifications
Clear all

The Complete Bendrie Files (Historical Compilations of My Adventures of Post GSM)

VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Ill pick up where I left off on The Bendrie Files. Small correction/addition to the last part of the original post, I was the one who raided GSMs final base. At the time Bare and others of GSM were targeting me after I left GSM so I went and put the last nail in the coffin for GSM. After that base was raided GSM was dead. After that Vess set up a community of nice houses on the other side of the river from Nylex's farm before it had extended over that way. Eventually we were told to move, so we moved to the beach were the Militia Outpost is today (beach outside of Bolota). This group was named The Community/LMAO and was basically an informal group of people just having fun. This "group" had no base or real storage. Also during this time the first version of Edens Gate popped up (which I participated in) but wasn't noticeable due to the fact of it dying immediately. After a while Nutman returned to Cherno and wanted to restart up one of his old groups: VTA. This was another of those massive take over the server groups. At first we set up in the sewer though with a growing number of members we soon outgrew and wanted to find a better spot. We came up with two options; build top left as a safe choice, or if we wanted to truly have control over the server there was one main spot to build, Northwest Airfield. This was a rather bold move by us, and one staff member in particular was not thrilled about it even going as far as to spawn in hoard beacons to destroy our base. But at this point we were craving making the absolute best base to defend from raids, we didnt care to be hidden. This base was planned to be colossal in size planed to have a footprint of something like 10x23 with 13 floors (images here and is actually version 2.0 after the October wipe). This was our main base smack dab in the middle of kos and I was the one in charge with building it. Right before the wipe the infamous BareWithMe was up to no good, see recently there was a plugin change for what was Dunkertown and it was left unprotected. You could die and be killed in the "safe" zone, Bare being the person he is took advantage of this and made an alt account so he could mass kos in sz. Now me being the person I was, wasnt happy with that. Before I started recording I gave him a chance to stop and he didnt take it, so I recorded and got proof that Bare was the one kosing in safe zone (Video Here). This was basically what caused bare to start terrorizing Cherno by making plenty of alts to mass kos on and hack for several months after this incident. After the October wipe we rebuilt in the same spot. It was also around this time when Nut got access to admin edit to make his home in the Farm. Eventually one thing lead to another and Nut got admin on the server. This made me furious as I had been going for staff hard (yeah this staff app was fucking sad). So I left the server in a sad baby rage leading to this post(Sorry cant find it and if someone does link it in comments). Basically it said "Im leaving until Unturned 4.0 blah blah Im a little salty bitch admins said mean words." The VTA base in kos was sadly left unfinished due to me being the main builder and was wiped. Then like after a three week break my sad baby rage ass came back to cherno and VTA was dead, but a new group that was definitely a Zerg for the most part popped up for a second time, Edens Gate. The leader of this group was Zahn/Joesph seed and was the second coming of Edens Gate. This group had many smaller bases one of which was Trump Tower/Tower of Power. This group lived for a long time and eventually died (lots left out due to the groups uneventfulness add more in comments). After Edens Gate a small group of equal powered friends (Myself, Zahn, Vess, and a few others) made a very secure base in the water cave near The Farm. This group of friends was named The Trustworthy Few. This group was also uneventful other than hacker Bare raiding it a few times. After The Trustworthy Few there was no formal groups. There was a Group of us that were elite PvPs that had a mission to destroy all harmful zergs. This group managed to wipe out several major zergs including USMC, Watchfuls group, FPA and others. For a long time most of the old bastion players played with eachother in temp groups. Today most of the group members from GSM dont play Cherno or Unturned in general, including myself. This is most certainly a chapter ended for Cherno. 

Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2020 7:04 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Forgot to mention sometime after Edens Gate we tried rebooting GSM and it resulted in failure.  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2020 7:11 am
BAREWITHME
(@barewithme)
Eminent Member

Pretty accurate ngl, pretty sure everyone misses the old gsm including me. The GSM reboot was a fail as it wasn’t the same players as before.  Now chernarus is basically dead and everyone has moved on.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2020 11:37 am
VTM reacted
Share: