A survivor Story - ...

Notifications
Clear all

A survivor Story - bruno1994

Bruno1994
(@bruno1994)
Eminent Member Customer

I am bruno, I was a normal survivor on chernarus when I join, trying to  survive and make my way out. I open a shop one day (material shop) and my business was going well all time. But one day a guy called Irons came to the shop and ask me for a delivery, a big one for "Devil´s Castle". When I made my way there, I was recruit on that day to the United front. A group on the frontlines with a mission to defend the Farm, more like a outpost but a place I could call home.

During my time there I was a scout and a supplier as well, fighting the militia day and night, holding ground until we could fall. But one day the militia launch a massive atack on us and me was taked as prisioner, me and a friend. But we did our best to defend the place, we was a group to bring hope to the survivors, suporting them the best we could, but me and my friend was taked to the militia HQ. They made questions about us, about our group, our mission there, all that, after some time we got free, but the memories of that day will stay there everytime I pass there.

A few months pass, I close my shop and start new adventures with the people of the farm, since Nylex was recruting people to be a army agaist the militia, defending the last hope of chernarus. The last place I call home. Many friends I made there, with the same mission: defend our home. Many battles we fought togheter, joy and sadness, but in the end, on the last battle, the survivores of the UF ad all the people there was out in a plane to the unknow. 

After all those adventures, fights, wars, battles, loses, all that I start to explore the world, visit places like Overgrown, russia, france, california, many places I must say. If someone will read this, don´t know, but hope I will see my old friends one day, but one day maybe...

Topic starter Posted : 16/10/2020 3:38 am
Topic Tags
Share: