Xenohunter ban appe...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Xenohunter ban appeal

xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned: Racism
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I truly apologize for what I've said and I understand that my actions on that day were unacceptable and violated the server guidelines/rules, and I take full responsibility for this. I'm not going to claim that I was just "messing about" or that the ban was wrong, but what I said wasn't directly targeting a specific player for being a certain race/colour.
However, I've learnt since that just because it wasn't targeted at someone, it is still just wrong to say and it is still heavily against the server rules. I hope you guys will give me another chance as I enjoyed the server and playing on it and I promise that I won't make such a stupid mistake again. From now on, I'm going to make a commitment to change my ways/behaviour and start thinking about what I say and do as my actions have consequences.
Thank you 
-What server you were banned from: LifeRP
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198991387586/
-Xeno

Topic starter Posted : 23/07/2023 7:30 am
Jhet
 Jhet
(@jhet)
Eminent Member

+rep

Posted : 24/07/2023 7:29 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Denied, from when you were in a call with me you have proved that you are not indeed sorry and insisted on being a nuisance about it and joking about it with Twisted

Posted : 28/07/2023 9:14 am
Share: