poop but/shanks ban...

Notifications
Clear all

poop but/shanks ban apeal

snow
 snow
(@snow-3)
Trusted Member

Dear admins I do apologize  for slashing the tires and getting banned ik I should not get this reduced admins won't look but mise well say what I did wrong I'm sorry for what I did toasty killed me all day harassed me kosed me  I'm sorry I popped your tires I really am this will not happen again I was just tired of the harassment and I was fed up I'm sorry to the admins I made another mistake I'm sorry for my actions and it will not happen again I assure you 

I will not pop anymore tires this is my fault and I'm sorry to everyone and whoever I was mean to it is just I don't like being disrespected I am sorry to whoever I was mean to I just get mad easily. I am sorry for the things I said and did this won't happen again and I will just stay away for Frenches group they camped all my stuff and I was tired of it they also made fun of my friends mom who died of cancer and also I was banned for a while before I'm also sorry for getting on admins Nevers and I do apologize for that I will stop contacting admins for stupid stuff like how I got banned I'm sorry if anyone and me got off on the wrong foot and I'm sorry to the people I was rude to I do apologize for that what I don't apricate all the harassment I was getting from the cala crips I understand what I did wrong popping tires and other stuff just please forgive me pls I'm sorry for what went down that day and what I did I really did go over what I did wrong and what I should do better and I understand it is a game and I will be harassed 

I'm also sorry to the people I annoyed like twisted and donkey and the other people and I'm also sorry for talking a bit of crap but the only reason why I was a dick was because you were dick to mean I should not have done that because 2 wrongs do make a right and it won't happen again cause I will take a week hopefully break  and just think about how to deal with people who are mean to me and will also think about what to do better because every human has room for improvement and need to work on things like me how I talk to people is what I need to work on 

Also I'm sorry to the admins I yelled at I do apologize for that and I won't do it again I'm still learning a lot of things in life like how to talk to people if they make you mad how to invest in stocks and stuff but my main thing is my yelling I'm truly sorry for the way I acted I just thought it was kind of harsh but me having problems does not make an excuse for what I did and I'm truly trying to improve on the 

If you reading this have a good day 

Nylex Life RP

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122373436/

I'm sorry I really am

Topic starter Posted : 23/07/2023 12:42 am
snow
 snow
(@snow-3)
Trusted Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/07/2023 12:58 am
snow
 snow
(@snow-3)
Trusted Member

yo

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/07/2023 3:24 pm
Artemis37
(@artemis37)
Estimable Member Customer

you may want to follow the format when writing a unban request.

-What happened/why you were banned
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance
-What server you were banned from
-A link to your steam profile

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2023 5:41 pm
snow
 snow
(@snow-3)
Trusted Member

ok i did i feel like i should get a second chance because I was just mad and reacted and I wont do it again and also because im a gang co leader

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/07/2023 7:29 pm
snow
 snow
(@snow-3)
Trusted Member

pls

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/07/2023 4:36 pm
snow
 snow
(@snow-3)