Slopes ban appeal (...

Notifications
Clear all

Slopes ban appeal (please read)

Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

What happened/why you were banned

I was informed on why I was banned and I feel like i made a big mistake, mercy killing, storing guns mid sit 
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I understand it's unappealable but I just wanna explain, we were all joking around, killing each other even the PD, they can confirm. The clip was kept for days and he even said he didn't care at the time he was just holding onto it incase I tried to Rob, get him banned etc, I'm really sorry for mercy killing, I thought I could since we were all joking. Hence why the PD just punched him, I asked everybody in the situation if they had a clip but they do not. And I apologise for storing my gun in my car while being robbed, i didn't realise I was breaking rules there but it should've been common sense because that's not very Rp like, I have realised I shouldn't break rules no matter if we're all joking because it can come back and bite me up the arse days later even if I was joking around with a friend. I just want a reply not an accepted or anything just a reply to this appeal, it's unappealable but I thought I'd explain my pov considering the reasons. It's nothing serious I didn't intend to break rules as much as I did as I thought it was all a joke in which everyone can agree I can provide a screenshot in which the reportee said he clipped it as the sit was funny but because I sent a clip to an admin of him asking if it was kos he used it against me.  I'm sorry for rebreaking rules not even a month of being unbanned and if you do ever decide to accept my appeal I'd really appreciate it as I didn't intend to do wrong but did and will come back to the server more careful than I was careful when you unbanned me the first time

-What server you were banned from

Life roleplay 
-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121968998/

Topic starter Posted : 23/07/2023 12:33 pm
xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

I think slope should be unbanned. He was just joking around with someone.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/07/2023 12:05 am
Share: