Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Xenohunter

xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned: Harrasment of a player (Discord.) 

Simplified explanation: Myself and 4 others were banned (2 ing, 5disc) for harrassing a community member on another users discord server. 
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:
I know what I did was wrong, and I'm deeply sorry for the harm and distress caused to the player in question. It was quite cowardly and vile to harass a player who had already been harassed for no reason. I acted out on this player based on my emotions and it was quite stupid. I reached out to the player who was harassed and tried my best to resolve the situation. I know it may be hard to trust me (especially knowing the kind of person I became while on the server).
Some things you should consider

1.) I believe I was banned around 4-5 Nov 2023, it has been 2months, nearly 3. I believe that from that experience I have since learnt from my actions and to show respect to everyone no matter gender, sex, race, religion etc and also if everyone else around me is harassing them. (not just online, but in real life aswell).

To add on, I think that everyone involved in the situation has since move forth from that situation and I believe that I'm ready to come back, with a new outlook on how to treat people and socially acceptable behaviour, and socially unacceptable behaviour.

2.) While in no way am I trying to undermine what I did, I would like to say that I didn't say any explicit slurs or acted in a misogynistic way in game or in discord (like say gyatt to her, etc.).

3.) I did apologize to the player, which helped me understand why what I did was so bad, they explained to me that alot of players were attacking them unfairly, which is what prompted me to change my ways. I felt bad because when I thought about it, she didn't really do anything against us to prompt such a vile attack. That is why I decided to change my outlook upon what I say because before, I didn't quite grasp the fact that what I said could really offend/hurt someone inside.

I have proof of me apologizing in discord dms to the person if thats needed.

-What server you were banned from: Nylex

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198991387586/

Topic starter Posted : 26/01/2024 6:13 am
Sloz
 Sloz
(@sloz)
Eminent Member

Yea no xeno you were a bitch ngl, nobody really likes you tbh you really just wanted guns and pvp and not to actually roleplay. and were just really rude

Posted : 26/01/2024 10:02 am
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

@sloz 👍Ok

This post was modified 3 months ago by xenohunter 🙂
Topic starter Posted : 26/01/2024 2:22 pm
Sloz
 Sloz
(@sloz)
Eminent Member

U know what? I thought about this and actually towards the end you were becoming a nicer person. I reckon you should be unbanned.

Posted : 28/01/2024 5:32 am
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

@sloz Thanks, I know we didn't have the brightest of paths before but i hold no vendetta against anyone

Topic starter Posted : 28/01/2024 10:12 am
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

Topic starter Posted : 29/01/2024 8:34 am
LarryLawton
(@larry)

denied

Posted : 30/01/2024 9:37 am
Sloz reacted
Share: