spec bann appeal

Notifications
Clear all

spec bann appeal

ivano
(@ivano)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned macroing/not being kicked by afk kicker
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance  so i wanted to go out with my friend then i just like throwed/placed my headset on my laptop and then i started jumping in game then when i came back home i was banned i tryed to ask an admin/mod why i got banned that fast i also didnt knew you can get banned for it bc last time i read the rules where the afk kicker was there i didnt saw it so i thought you cant get banned and i also didnt do it bc i wanted to i did it accidently i will never do it again and i have only 1 day left so idk if im getting unbanned but i didnt mean to do that i didnt knew you can get banned bc i saw other  ppl doing it and they didnt got banned i am very sorry i was just going out with my friends i will never do it again and i be carefull where i put my stuff so that doesent happen anymore i really play this server a lot and and i am very sorry i did it no one else like my sister or sum xd but it will never happen again i am trying to not brake rules and i never did a bann appeal bc i was banned 1 time for kos and some other stuff what i did and theres no like it was by accident i would be happy for an unbann and im really sorry. -spec
-What server you were banned from nylex life rp
-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/12349282/  

Topic starter Posted : 25/01/2024 1:38 pm
Topic Tags
Share: