iceboy999 perm ban ...

Notifications
Clear all

iceboy999 perm ban appeal

iceboy999
(@iceboy999)

-What happened/why you were banned (pban - racism)
I was permanently banned for racism, I was playing with my friends on the server & during that time, I hadn't really read the rules due to the fact I was dragged into the server by my friends. Me and my friends were about to go somewhere till I had spotted a cop, because of the fact of how it is somewhat common in real life for people to display hate/crime to the police because of previous history with them, I had started displaying my hate to the police but because I was in a voicecall with my friends, I had gotten too comfortable and have said the "nword" a few times out loud and then a few seconds after, I was attempting to flee with my friends in a car because I had thought I would be arrested again and then I suddenly had gotten banned

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance
I think it has been a month since the incident, but why I think I should have a second chance playing this server again is because I think i had learned from this incident and some other small incidents and I like the server's community and how I could use and sell drugs, and other servers have either a bad community, bad staffing or low/small population. If I wasn't playing with friends, I think I would have been locked in with the roleplay while trying hard not to break the rules. if i have been given a second chance, i'd try not to break the rules because of what had happend.

-What server you were banned from: LifeRP
- Link to steam profile

Topic starter Posted : 25/01/2024 5:11 am
Share: