Notifications
Clear all

Appeal

Sloz
 Sloz
(@sloz)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned:

I had quit the server for around 3 months, as I was being repeatedly KOSed from noobs/gangs. I was getting pissed off and left. As my friend said he was going to play I was reminded of why I didn't like the server and planned on just being a menace and KOSing annoying people/pvpers who never wanted to roleplay except make money and PVP. I killed around 3-4 people who I thought was annoying, but as I realize while writing this I was wrong, I hadn't come across a single KOSer or arguement and was due to the fact that the server changed. I'm willing to roleplay and be brought back into the community.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:

I understand what I did was fucking stupid and I know you hear this a-lot especially from me, but I am sorry. So... here is my deal, If I get unbanned and EVER KOS again you can perm ban me and I can never be allowed back into the server. I won't KOS and re-read the rules to make myself accustomed to them. I understand if you do not want my back in the server, but if I do anything wrong again you can perm ban me with it not being appealable.

-What server you were banned from: Nylex's Life RP server.

-A link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198930021205/

I hope you see through my appeal and understand I'm just stupid and I'm sorry, and understand if you don't want me back.

Topic starter Posted : 26/01/2024 10:05 am
Sloz
 Sloz
(@sloz)
Eminent Member

Does commenting really push it to the front of the appeals?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/01/2024 5:37 am
Sloz
 Sloz
(@sloz)
Eminent Member

- PS it does lol

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/01/2024 5:38 am
Share: