Unban Appeal for a ...

Notifications
Clear all

Unban Appeal for a misunderstanding that happened months ago

Pug_Thug01
(@pug_thug01)
Active Member Customer

Why I Was Banned was banned for placing sandbags that are breakable by anyone that I did not believe it would be an issue. We were robbing the bank placing breakable barricades at the front door and it was easy to break and I did not think it would obstruct the path as they were able to get in with shotguns. I believed the police rules were for us as well because the text is not much larger. I am deeply sorry for our actions.

Why I Think I Should Get A Second Chance I think I deserve another chance because it was my first ever offense with no warnings or chances to correct it. We said we would remove it once the roleplay scene was over as the rule said (not realizing it was police only). Which the ban was given after the roleplay scene was over without a chance to remove it. I really like playing on this server and was the first and only offense on any of these servers. This is a great server and I have dedicated hundreds of hours into this server and have contributed a lot to this RP community I even decided to support the server as much as I could (MVP+). This is an extremely sad time as I was planning to do many more big things that will help our economy such as making houses rentable on the island (5k per IRL week for a whole house) so it’s more helpful for newer players as I understand that numerous new players get kos’d without any return and the koser without penalty as newer players were not recommended to record for reports. I got banned from the Life RP server on 6/30 around 6:30 pm. steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198322186687

Topic starter Posted : 05/10/2020 9:53 pm
Share: