Ban Appeal for the ...

Notifications
Clear all

Ban Appeal for the amazing unturned RP life server

Zolo
 Zolo
(@zolo)
Eminent Member

My name is Zolo in-game and Mr.8Love on discord. I have been banned on the morning of my second day of playing the game. the issued banned was due to Kos, their for a law/rule has been broken and I have now realized what I have done wrong. Starting off on the game I visualized how many people were killing each others so that rubbed on me to do the same I thought it was part of RP; after all, it was my first day playing. At that time I admit I did not know any better. I thought to myself this is the server I'd like to invest my time and spend money on because I was passionate but before that could of happened I was banned so I immediately check discord to understand why this has happened. I'm asking for the Ban Appeal because I was very un-educated of the rules and as a adult I can abide with them maturely. All this happened less then 2 days, I can do better..... https://steamcommunity.com/id/21312333212/       "sorry for double post, I ran in to a issue that made it known my topic wasn't published so I've done it again".

Topic starter Posted : 05/10/2020 1:10 pm
Share: