Banned for a year f...

Notifications
Clear all

Banned for a year for not leaving a area

Im a gamer
(@im-a-gamer)

I was at the mall and this cop comes over with a katana and stabs three guys and picks them up (including me) and we got all of our stuff back, and then he started trashing loot and said to leave the area and I did. then he came up to me and said drop what you picked up, first of all I had already left the area and did not pick up anything. And I said I did not pick up anything, and he said "ok, bad choice." And so then i left and ran into a old friend of mine and we started talking and then I was banned for i think 3200000000 seconds and it said, you have been banned from the server for not following simple directions. Why I think I should be unbanned is because, it was an absolute misunderstanding, because i would do anything to start playing on that server again. I have been watching Nylex since survival roleplay and it inspired me to do roleplay servers. i was banned from the life rp server, and I understand. you don't want people breaking the rules when Nylex is maybe doing a scene for a video. and my steam link                https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013453425/            i know this was kind of long but i really care about the server.

Topic starter Posted : 07/10/2020 12:26 am
Share: